Recensioni (183)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
3 giugno 2024

This app is great, and very easy to use. The only issue I've had was created by myself, and Emily resolved the problem in no time at all. Highly recommend!

Ohio Roots Boutique
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
7 giugno 2024

Emily was great at explaining things to me and getting us setup on the new plan.

Live N Grace
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
7 luglio 2024

Emily was kind, courteous, and resourceful. Before I could even figure out what was happening; she had already resolved my issue and had a team member added to my system. give her a raise, already!

AZULU-US
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
6 maggio 2024

Emily was extremely helpful through my first time navigating EasyTeam. She made it easy and very clear! Thank You EMILY!

shop-olivia.com
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 1 maggio 2024

We use the app mainly for time tracking in all locations and for payroll preparation. The support team was able to solve my login issues and were super helpful. Thank you!

ATAWEAR shop
Israele
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
10 maggio 2024

Great service made sure we received the support we needed!!!

Coles Plants
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
23 maggio 2024

Emily was super helpful in helping me setup the app :) Seems like from now on I'll be able to keep track of my timesheets much better!

RALLY
11 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
12 giugno 2024

Glad we chose EasyTeam. The app is easy to set up, roll-out and for my staff to use. The support we get from Emily has been phenomenal - no question is too small and responses are immediate!
Highly recommend :)

Magical Story
Regno Unito
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
5 aprile 2024

I am giving it a 5 star due to their amazing customer service and chat. Natalie and Peter and their team are accessible and understanding. Even when dealing with hard to deal with partners like me. :)
Thank you.

Good Sports
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
5 luglio 2024

Very helpful and courteous great experience

The Sleep Center