Recensioni (183)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
12 dicembre 2023

Natalie was able to solve my issue in a matter of minutes. This is a great app and saves me so much time when doing payroll.

Mrs. Greenway
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
26 luglio 2023

5 Stars for Hanna all day, every day. She is so dedicated to helping with whatever problem I have had, from learning the program, to adding new staff, to helping set up commission plans on every store we have on shopify!

Today, Hanna spent at least 2 hours (likely more) with me getting links for employees to be able to log in to their accounts, helping with commissions and how to attribute to an employee. We love that EasyTeam has the option to attribute sales to staff on the shopify POS and look forward to future updates.

I cannot praise Hanna enough. She has always been so helpful and attentive; I sincerely enjoy working with her.
Thank you Hanna!!

Fatty's Bryan1
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
EasyTeam ha risposto 27 luglio 2023

Hey there!

Your review has us on cloud nine! 😁 It's beyond fantastic to hear how much you're loving EasyTeam. We're here to make your life easier, and it seems we're on the right track!

Our support team is doing a happy dance right now! 🕺

We're dedicated to helping you get the most out of our app, and your feedback has us grinning from ear to ear 😊

Thank you!

8 settembre 2023

Peter was great in helping my stores get a set monthly price on the app so we really appreciate the work they have done for us. Every time I have contacted, there has been quick response and quick resolve. Our staff is loving EasyTeam!!

Fatty's Smoke Shop - Hearne
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
EasyTeam ha risposto 6 ottobre 2023

We're so happy you enjoy EasyTeam for your business! And as always, feel free to reach out anytime :)

29 gennaio 2024

Supprt live chat was great! Natalie provided great support and able to answer all of my questions.

Memorial Bakery
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
19 luglio 2023

Peter was super helpful with answering many questions that I had regarding charges and where to find billing info. He was patient and took the time to answer ALL of my questions. We communicated using the chat feature and was pleasantly surprised that I wasn't stuck chatting with a bot. Overall, using the EasyTeam app has been straight forward and easy to integrate with our Shopify POS. Would recommend!

Hello Uniforms
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 ottobre 2023

Cannot begin to tell you the contrast between this and other time tracking apps! Basic and easy to use features, easy to navigate and set up. Customer service can't be beat!

Arizona Trading Co., Inc.
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
21 agosto 2023

I just started using this app for my small business and so far it's a 5 out of 5! It was really easy to set up and my employees are really excited to use the app at home to view their schedules and hours! I love that I can do so many things from this app and the team at EasyTeam has been wonderful so far! (Shoutout Peter) I would highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to streamline their payroll/scheduling needs.

Gypsy Moon Online
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
4 marzo 2024

Natalie is GREAT!
Efficient and Pleasant

Element Tree Essentials
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
14 dicembre 2023

Natalie was extremely responsive and resolved the issue within seconds. Thanks Natalie!!

Air & Anchor
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
25 ottobre 2023

I had a fantastic experience using the EasyTeam platform. It's not only user-friendly but also pretty cool. However, what truly stood out was the exceptional customer support. Mia was my go-to person, and she provided assistance promptly and effectively. In fact, it was the best customer support I've ever encountered. Thanks a million to Mia and the EasyTeam for their outstanding support and excellence!

iGold