Recensioni (183)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
3 ottobre 2023

Mia was extremely helpful in getting things set-up!

Manchester | Real Deals
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 16 gennaio 2024

Update: 01-16-2024 They called me directly and asked for me to change the review from 1 star. They proceeded to tell me they want to make it better. My response is that this should be a free app with all the features they now offer. That a paid app should actually work. It wasted my time and money. I finished with "don't release an app that is not ready for market".

Glitchy, froze often. Staff constantly couldn't clock in, Added more headaches to my life. Would not suggest to anyone. Scheduling was horrible.

Elite Watersports
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
14 settembre 2023

Support and product are insanely good.

We installed the app the day of our store opening with 15 new employees and everything was flawless with the POS lol!

Would recommend. No fancy other software work as well as this for shopify POS.

Félix & Norton
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
17 ottobre 2023

Some of the best communication and customer service I've had in a long time! Easy to understand directions and she took care of most everything from her end! Extremely satisficed!

The Market Home + Design
11 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 agosto 2023

I love the ease of this app in my Shopify menu. It makes it easy for my employee to clock in/out. I can check her hours anywhere I am and I can't wait to have a reason to use other features!

Blair's Boutique
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 settembre 2023

quick responses and problem was resolved quickly. thank you!

Dear-Born Baby
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 settembre 2023

Mia was easy to chat with and very responsive. She was able to answer all my questions and resolve any concerns.

Country Club Flower Shop
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
9 novembre 2023

Best customer service! Thank you!

MARKETS Nirvanna Designs
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
20 settembre 2023

The app has been easy to work with. It is nice to have an accurate tracking of my employees hours.

Sweet Ashley's Chocolate
26 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 agosto 2023

I've chatted with the support for Easy Team and they are very very helpful. They respond quickly and have been able to solve any issues.

Doodlets