Valutazione complessiva
4,1
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 87% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
16 maggio 2024

Stay away unless you want the most un-user friendly, clunky shipping app that is filled with lots of errors and problems.

Must of been tested by 5 years before releasing to the public.

- Save login credentials doesn't work
- Try purchase a label from your mobile - no chance
- 3 orders which already was sent but never updated on their software. So 2 customers received another item free - Not their problem though, going to refund me for profit loss because your system doesn't work? don't think so.
- Tablet view is as bad, can't see the full name of shipping title - couple times I have bought express or incorrect parcel because I can't see what I am buying.

Their support talks a big game of onboarding and account manager is BULL!

Apexio Industrial
3 marzo 2024

I've had a dreadful experience. They asked me for a 5-star review before the software was even set up correctly (It's still not).

Slow response times with customer support, make sure you look at all options before signing up.

Phoenix
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Starshipit ha risposto 15 maggio 2024

Hi Marty, sorry to hear we got the wrong end of the stick when asking for the review at first. We hope the team have been able to help you out further since you left this review and have provided the level of service you expect and we pride ourselves on. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help out with. Sincerely, Team Starshipit

7 febbraio 2024

We've used Starshipit for a few months and it seems to be pretty good once you get used to it. It has integrated our Auspost, Etsy and Xero orders well. We also found there were several outages in peak trading months which stopped us from packing orders but it seemed to get resolved quickly each time.

It's quite a bit more expensive than other similar platforms so I tested this software last due to this reason.

Wonsie | Clothing for Special Needs
Data modifica: 18 aprile 2024

This company had turned into a joke. Basic functionality doesn’t work, zero support, contact numbers that don’t exist, and impossible to get hold off.

Will be uninstalling as soon as I can find replacement. I would avoid at all costs.

Green Genius
5 dicembre 2023

Easily the best shipping integration software we have used. Super easy to use and customer service back up is first class.

Very highly recommended, well done to all at Starshipit

Cashmere Syrups
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
18 dicembre 2023

Starshipit has saved us sooo much time! It's easy to set up and there's really good support available. Thanks Ron for getting us set up and helping along the way! Highly recommend.

Kuwaii
Data modifica: 20 gennaio 2024

Currently have over 900 orders not writing back to shopify - seems to have a meltdown every Xmas with the volumes and breaks down. Every year for past 3 years someone in their team has manually updated my system so that the hundreds of orders show as fulfilled...but now no one knows how to do in Starshipit, so I am stuck myself working through 900 fulfilled orders from shopify that are showing as unfulfilled, individually checking each one has been delivered in starshipit - then marking as fulfilled in shopify - what everyone wants to do on a sunny sunday afternoon.

Tuhi Stationery Ltd
Nuova Zelanda
Oltre 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Starshipit ha risposto 19 novembre 2023

Hi Tuhi Stationary! It's been good to work with you on a resolution to the shipping emails and printing, having you back at getting orders out the door. If you ever need further assistance, or want help adding shipping margins for NZ Post, feel free to reach out to support@starshipit.com.
Warmest regards,
The Starshipit Support Team

26 novembre 2023

Setting up and using starshipit has been so easy - and i am not confident with technology!!
Ron from starshipit has really gone above and beyond to support me and has made the whole process super easy.

Highly recommend!

Vala
27 aprile 2014

At blueseventy we like speed and accuracy! We like to swim faster in the water and to provide a great service to our customers.
We recently updated the web based platform (nz) and in doing so had loads of options for different apps to assist with our mission.... StarShipIt has proved itself in a very short period of time.
Customers are sent the link to the shipment so they are informed and notified - cutting down dramatically on time consuming calls to the office and lowering the frustration level of the fine athletes who want to be out there training.
We are able to integrate the freight , track directly , have as many updates as we want and pounce on a customs delay quickly. And of course have the reporting for audit etc.

The set up team are professional and very helpful in every step of the process; it was completed in a short period of time and all parties were informed across the board.
Great service to our customer is the ideal and StarShipIt have made this possible.

blueseventy nz
Nuova Zelanda
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
8 novembre 2023

The customer service is fantastic, and the app really does do it all

Elshka