Recensioni (181)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 85% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
16 settembre 2020

I am having a great experience with Startshipit! Simply amazing and impressed by Anthony who's been helping me set up the system.
Without his help, I wouldn't have the same experience. Thank you so much, Superstar! :)

URBAN VAPE SHOP NZ
Nuova Zelanda
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
17 settembre 2023

Starshipit has saved us so much time, and has significantly reduced delivery errors. Highly recommend!

Hunter Scrubs
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Starshipit ha risposto 19 settembre 2023

Appreciate the review team! To hear of the reduced delivery errors is like music to our hears! Thanks again!

12 giugno 2020

Great integration + Customer service which is the most important.
Don't look elsewhere, this is it. Stop searching for alternatives, i'm telling you just message them. You will understand straight away what i'm talking about.

The Beer Snorkel™
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Starshipit ha risposto 17 giugno 2020

Thanks so much for the awesome review - we're glad you're getting a lot out of our software. If you ever have any problems or questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Thanks!

7 aprile 2021

Great company to deal with. Scott has been amazing helping us get Starshipit integrated with our Cin7 and Shopify platforms. Starshipit is saving us a huge amount of time with shipping data entry. Highly recommended!

Layer'd
Data modifica: 3 maggio 2022

Ive had a great experience using starhipit until recently.
I change warehouse location and had to make the new location the parent account. Orders are not importing since then and I still don't have a resolution weeks later. They tell me to contact shopify even though starshipit is the problem this has now been resolved - im happy with the app and customer service received over the phone

ProHorse
Starshipit ha risposto 9 giugno 2022

Glad we were able to get to the bottom of your issue and get it resolved for you! Thanks so much for the review!

4 agosto 2021

Scott at Starshipit got straight onto our wants and needs and assisted me setting our account up in no time. We're amazed at the simplicity of the app into our Shopify account. I literally had an order come in the other day, selected the order and printed the shipping label, packaged the item and placed the package in my pick up box. All in all I would say this took 5 mins and most of that time was packaging the sold item. Great plug in and excellent customer service.

TRI-FIT Athletic
27 dicembre 2019

We live in Australia and we have tried many apps to work in with Australia Post. This is by far the best. The support team go far and beyond if you are ever confused or if you have accidentally changed a setting they will happily work out what you did wrong,

BK8 Outfitters
23 agosto 2017

Amazing software! This has saved us so much time. Integrated seamlessly with excellent support. Couldn't recommend this app enough.

We Are Likewise
10 maggio 2018

Fabulous service with easy to understand instructions. Anthony was very patient and explained all the information we needed to know. Shipit is very user friendly and the support they offer is excellent.
Highly recommend using this program for the ease and simple features.

Cherrie Baby
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
27 ottobre 2021

Great company and very efficient app! Any concerns were addressed promptly, and the team at StarShipIt actually takes the time to check in to see how everything's going. Highly recommended!

Tarotzaar - Tarot & Oracle Card Store