Sticky Add To Cart Booster Pro , 1,724件のレビュー

総合評価
4.9
評価レベルごとの件数
  • 評価の91%は5つ星です
  • 評価の6%は4つ星です
  • 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年5月5日

Fantastic customer support! :-)

Healthspan Holistic
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:5年弱
Codeineroが返信しました 2024年5月7日

Hi Healthspan Holistic,

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear you had a fantastic experience with our customer support. Delivering excellent service is something we strive for, and your feedback is truly appreciated.

2024年5月23日

I got charged for this app when reactivating my shopify store after 2 years!

Please refund me

For Us Momma
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2024年4月5日

Very helpful, thank you for troubleshooting my issue Mohit!

PharmaFoot
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
Codeineroが返信しました 2024年4月8日

Hi PharmaFoot,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're thrilled that Mohit was able to help you troubleshoot, please always feel free to reach out to us.

2024年4月24日

thanks for all your help and support, Mohit!

hudcentralen.se
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
Codeineroが返信しました 2024年4月29日

Hi hudcentralen.se,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We’re thrilled to know that Mohit provided you with excellent support. We appreciate your feedback!

2024年4月11日

Great product with customer support

Laduora
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
Codeineroが返信しました 2024年4月15日

Hi Laduora,

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're thrilled that you're having such a great experience with our app and the support team behind it. Cheers and happy selling!

2024年4月18日

Exactly what we needed and the support was very reactive.

Oskar's Wooden Ark
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約2年
Codeineroが返信しました 2024年4月23日

Hi Oskar's Wooden Ark,

Thanks for providing us with your feedback! Offering great customer service and supporting you with your needs is vital for us. Thanks again!

2024年4月21日

This is a great app to increase your sales! Also, the customer support is AWESOME! Ajani helped me like a pro, he is super polite and very professional!

VidaBonita
フランス
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
Codeineroが返信しました 2024年4月23日

Hi VidaBonita,

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to see you're satisfied with Ajani's support. Thanks again for sharing!

2024年5月22日

Great app with great support when you have questions.

Vida Nova
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Codeineroが返信しました 2024年5月24日

Hi Vida Nova,

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you find our app great and that our support team has been helpful with your questions. Your satisfaction is very important to us.Thanks for sharing!

2024年4月19日

Very quick response and developer fixed my requests right away. Very nice service

SKAY
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Codeineroが返信しました 2024年4月23日

Hi Skay,

Thanks for sharing your experience! Offering high quality customer service is one of our core values. Thanks again for your feedback!

2024年2月8日

I have had this app for probably 2-3 years. It's great. I just installed a new theme and had a little glitch with it. contacted customer service via the chat and it was fixed in minutes. Best ever!

Project 6 Kids - Wholesale
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:5年以上
Codeineroが返信しました 2024年2月13日

Hi there Project 6 Kids - Wholesale,

Thank you for being a valued merchant of Sticky Add to Cart Booster Pro and for leaving us this review. We are glad that when you had the glitch, you reached out to us instead of trying to get it fixed on your own. That is what we strive for and we appreciate helping!

The Support Team