Sticky Add To Cart Booster Pro , 1,690件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年1月17日

I wanted to change the positioning of the Quick To Buy button in my store and needed some custom support. I was so pleased with Mohit's quick response, who understood my issue without much explaining and fixed it within 10 minutes. Now my store looks so much better with the new adjustments. I am so happy about the service provided today by Mohit, he has done an excellent job! Thank you so much for your support!

Soonfung
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
Codeineroが返信しました 2024年1月18日

Greetings Soonfung,

Thank you for providing this fantastic review of our support services. We are happy to hear that Mohit was able to give you the resolution you were looking for with Sticky Add to Cart Booster Pro. We appreciate your business and will be here for you anytime you need us!

2024年1月17日

It is a perfect app not only for its functionality but also for its support. This is an app I would like to recommend because it helps increase sales.

XEXYMIX 日本公式オンラインショップ
日本
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
Codeineroが返信しました 2024年1月18日

Hi there XEXYMIS,

We appreciate you recognizing not only our app, but our support team as well. It is great that we were able to help you and that Sticky Add to Cart Booster Pro is helping you to increase your sales. Thanks so much!

2023年11月21日

Had a pretty big issue earlier with the app, and Ajani from Codeinro stepped up and fixed it in 5 minutes. Great guy

DWP Fitness
ルーマニア
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
Codeineroが返信しました 2023年11月24日

Hello DWP Fitness,

We appreciate you leaving this review and we are happy that Ajani was able to assist you so quickly with setting up your app. We are here to help anytime you need us.

2023年11月10日

Mohito from support helped to migrate this app to new theme we launch on all 5 shopify stores.

thanks!!

terveenihonkeskus.fi
フィンランド
アプリの使用期間:約2年
Codeineroが返信しました 2023年11月13日

Hi there terveenihonkeskus.fi,

It is great to hear that you reached out to get support for adding your new theme to Sticky Add to Cart. Thank you for leaving the review of Mohito's assistance.

2023年11月2日

I just experienced one of the best customer service I have had with any app in Shopify! Mohit, guided me and even helped me to fix few issues I had and add everything in the way I desire. He went out of his way to help! Now we are ready for the holiday season! Highly recommended!

Tucketts™
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
Codeineroが返信しました 2023年11月3日

Greetings Tucketts,

This is a fantastic review and we appreciate you taking the time to leave it! Mohit is an amazing support team member and we are happy that he was able to help you set up your store the way you need it for the holiday season. Let us know if you need anything.

The Sticky Add to Cart Support Team

2023年11月9日

Responded within a minute of me sending a message and was able to resolve all of my problems within a few minutes. Great customer service, extremely helpful, and will be using them for all of my future stores! Would 100% recommend!

Bella Vogue™️
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Codeineroが返信しました 2023年11月13日

Greetings Bella Vogue,

Thank you for your fantastic review of Sticky Add to Cart Booster Pro! We appreciate you taking the time to recognize the value of the app and the assistance of our support team. We are here to help you as you need it! Thanks again!!

2023年11月28日

Very quick to resolve my issue the sticky atc was not going removing itself when someone pressed atc - the drawer opened and the sticky atc stayed - guys fixed it very quickly

MISSCOMFY
アイルランド
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Codeineroが返信しました 2023年12月1日

Hi there MISSCOMFY,

We love to hear that you were able to use our support team to assist you with your app and that it was quickly resolved! Thanks for acknowledging our support and app with this great review.

2023年12月2日

The tech support provided exceptional assistance in resolving issues on my ecommerce store, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the platform's intricacies. Their prompt and effective solutions left me thoroughly pleased with the overall support experience.

One Click Depot
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
Codeineroが返信しました 2023年12月4日

Hello One Click Depot,

It is amazing to read this review of our support team and the assistance they provided you with resolving the issues you were experiencing! We are happy that we could assist you with your ecommerce store and give you the resolution you were looking for. We are here to hep anytime you need.

2024年1月22日

Helpful customer service!

RAWKANVAS NZ
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約4年
Codeineroが返信しました 2024年1月24日

Greetings RAWKANVAS NZ,

Thank you for your review and for acknowledging our helpful support service! We are here if you need us.

2023年12月19日

Super fast and friendly customer service.

ArmonYa
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
Codeineroが返信しました 2023年12月21日

Hi ArmonYa,

Thanks so much for the nice review, our customer service team is always here to help!