Sticky Add To Cart Booster Pro , 1,691件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年11月9日

Responded within a minute of me sending a message and was able to resolve all of my problems within a few minutes. Great customer service, extremely helpful, and will be using them for all of my future stores! Would 100% recommend!

Bella Vogue™️
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Codeineroが返信しました 2023年11月13日

Greetings Bella Vogue,

Thank you for your fantastic review of Sticky Add to Cart Booster Pro! We appreciate you taking the time to recognize the value of the app and the assistance of our support team. We are here to help you as you need it! Thanks again!!

2023年11月22日

Support is echt heel snel en goed!

BA The Label
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:14日
Codeineroが返信しました 2023年11月24日

Begroetingen BA The Label!

Bedankt voor het erkennen van de steun die je hebt ontvangen! We streven ernaar om de ervaring zo efficiënt mogelijk te maken. We zijn hier om te helpen.

2023年11月13日

Really fast to answer and I love it it super easy to install and to custom ! Love it !

Semences du Portage
アプリの使用期間:27日
Codeineroが返信しました 2023年11月15日

Hello Semences du Portage,

We appreciate you leaving us this positive review. It is great to hear that we had quick support for needs and that our app was easy to install. Let us know if you need any additional help!

2023年11月10日

Perfect...Help Faster.. thanks

Montableaudeco
フランス
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Codeineroが返信しました 2023年11月13日

Hello Montableaudeco,

Thanks for leaving this 5-star review. We are happy that Sticky Add to Cart is working for your store. Let us know if you need anything at anytime.

2024年1月21日

So many different features and excellent customer support that is willing to help out whenever they can!

VELDORA
アプリの使用期間:約18時間
Codeineroが返信しました 2024年1月23日

Hello VELDORA,

Thank you for leaving this review of our app and customer support. We hope that you can use all of the features you need with Sticky Add to Cart Booster Pro and that you will reach out whenever you need assistance, because we are here for you.

2024年1月9日

I honestly don't understand these good reviews: I've activated the plugin but it doesn't work on my website. Support is trying to fix it for 1+ day and nothing has happened so far.. In addition, I am missing a free plan. Hope they can get it to work. Hope they can get it to work since I would like to use it.

KAISU
スイス
アプリの使用期間:約23時間
Codeineroが返信しました 2024年1月11日

Hello KAISU,

We are sorry you are experiencing this issue with our application. We have found that your script is loading, but the widgets are not working. This usually happens when there is an incompatibility between the theme and our app. We have escalated this issue to our developers and they have made this a priority to address. As far as the missing free plan, currently our app does not offer a free plan. We do offer a free trial period, which you are still currently in, and we are willing to extend that trial period once we get the issue resolved. Our team will be in touch with you shortly once we have resolution.

2023年10月10日

We have had great success with this app. No issues in the 3-4 years we have been using. This is the first time I had to connect with support chat. Ajani responded quickly, understood the issue and fixed it right away. Good job Ajani!

LoveGoodFats-US
アプリの使用期間:4年弱
Codeineroが返信しました 2023年10月16日

Hi there LoveGoodFats-US,

Thank you for your 5-star review. We love that you have used this app for so long and that when you finally needed support, we were able to accommodate your requests. It is great that Sticky Add to Cart is working for your business.

The Sticky Add to Cart support team

2024年1月5日

Solid customer service

"yuh"
アプリの使用期間:約23時間
Codeineroが返信しました 2024年1月8日

Hi there "yuh",

Thanks for taking the time to recognize our customer service. Let us know if you need anything!

2023年11月8日

This APP is a MUST to increase sells.

Thanks Ajani for your help!

Siebelle
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:25日
Codeineroが返信しました 2023年11月9日

Hi there Siebelle,

We appreciate your review of Sticky Add to Cart and are glad to hear that the app is a must for your store. Thanks for acknowledging the support of Ajani and let us know if you need anything at anytime.

2024年2月2日

Superb application that perfectly meets my needs.

Many thanks to Ajani who worked on my site to make a few adjustments.
Fast and efficient

Really excellent experience. I highly recommend

Aventure et Découvertes®
アプリの使用期間:約6時間
Codeineroが返信しました 2024年2月5日

Hi there Aventure et Decouvertes,

This is a fantastic review and we appreciate you identifying not only our application, but also the support that Ajani was able to provide to you to get the results you were looking for. We strive for quick results and we are here to help anytime you need. Thank you!