Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

• 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
15件のレビュー
2022年9月8日

Terrible app. The app does not sync with live page. After edit and preview, the design look fine. But the actual live page never looks like the preview. The sticky button even overlap with other elements on the page, and prevent customers from navigating.

Kobe Footwear
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの利用期間:2日
Codeineroが返信しました 2022年9月8日

Hello to our friends at Kobe Footwear

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO.

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our app. Our app is being used by a lot of merchants and it has been serving most of them really well. The issue you faced was because of a conflict with the other app on your store due to which the sticky buttons were overlapping with other elements on the page. We fixed the issue and replied back to you within 10 minutes. If you are open to trying our app again, please let me know and I will personally take care of your case. I sincerely hope that you would give us another chance to get it right for your store.

We do offer 24-hr live chat support, Monday through Friday. Please reach out to us via the live chat feature in the app and we will reply to you within minutes to resolve any issues you might be facing. We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can help resolve the issues. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience.

2022年5月31日

too many problems with this app.
first the sticky checkout would not work at all and would appear on pages where it shouldn't appear, then the sticky checkout would not direct customers to the checkout.
Unfortunately we had to delete this app because we can not allow such unfunctional apps on our store.

Delumani
アプリの利用期間:8ヶ月
Codeineroが返信しました 2022年6月1日

Hello to our friends at Delumani

I am sorry to hear that you had to face problems with the app. We regret that we were not able to provide you with a good app experience. I'm VERY sorry about this, it is not at all what we aim for. Would you be open to giving us a chance to try this again? I can personally make sure you are 100% taken care of and get our BEST developers to get it right for your store's theme right away.

We offer 24-hr live chat support, Monday through Friday (plus live support for many hours each weekend). Please reach out to us via the live chat feature in the app and we will reply to you within minutes to resolve any issues you might be facing.

We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can talk you through the whole process and make double-sure our app is playing well with your theme. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience. I sincerely hope that you would give us another chance to get it right for your store.

2022年5月4日

broke our site terrible support heavy on code do not install would not reccomend to anyone at all awful

Cali Tiger
オーストラリア
アプリの利用期間:約23時間
Codeineroが返信しました 2022年5月5日

Hello to our friends at Cali Tiger

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the app. If you consider reinstalling, I would be happy to have our best developers work on your case.

We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can talk you through the whole process of how to use the free version of the app and explain all the various plans and functionalities they offer. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience. I sincerely hope that you would give us a chance to help you.

2022年2月4日

This app doesn't work. The price doesn't update when changing the variants and the wrong variant gets added to the cart. Support doesn't reply to our ticket.

Figured'Art
アプリの利用期間:4ヶ月
Codeineroが返信しました 2022年2月4日

Hello to our friends from Figured'Art

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our customer service. We are so sorry about what happened here ( It is not at all normal with our app). Our best developers are already working on your issue. We will keep you posted on the progress and will try to resolve it as soon as possible.

At Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are met. Your concern was not handled properly, and we are going to take steps to ensure that this situation does not repeat itself. I want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process.

2020年11月1日

Ich teste es noch, kann nichts sagen wie es ist mit dem Programm zu arbeiten Ich teste es noch, kann nichts sagen wie es ist mit dem Programm zu arbeiten Ich teste es noch, kann nichts sagen wie es ist mit dem Programm zu arbeiten Ich teste es noch, kann nichts sagen wie es ist mit dem Programm zu arbeiten

Mood Plush
アプリの利用期間:28日
2020年9月20日

Exclusiv Pets
アプリの利用期間:約24時間
編集日:2020年9月2日

There is a circle with “sale” in every page and CAN NOT REMOVE!After the "sale" circle showed, i just deleted your app, but it just couldn't be removed still shows on my page. I am pretty sure that i got this problem after I installed your app. can you guys check this problem for me?:)

SeeCloth
中国
アプリの利用期間:約24時間
2020年4月3日

J'ai utilisé cette application et il y'a une grande problématique le ajout panier s'affiche deux fois sur la boutique et d'ailleurs ce que je reproche à cette application c'est que c'est un vrai chewing gum pour la retiré de son thème. Ca manque de chatbot pour répondre à nos problèmatiques..

REKAPE
アプリの利用期間:15日
編集日:2019年12月17日

Needed the ability to hide it at the cart page.
Neeeded also chat support

Le Hiboux
アプリの利用期間:3日
Codeineroが返信しました 2019年12月17日

Hi Le Hiboux, you are probably referring to the Sticky Checkout Bar which shows on cart page. You can enable/disable and adjust its settings in the app admin under the Sticky Checkout Bar tab. We already did this for you. Should you need any more help please contact support at support@codeinero.net. Thanks!

2019年8月9日

This app doesn't track regular add to carts I was wondering why it wasn't matching with my analytics. Not really that helpful if it can't track all of the data. Also when I asked for a refund they referred me to Shopify instead of refunding me directly. CS was not very good...

cruvoir
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの利用期間:3ヶ月
Codeineroが返信しました 2019年8月10日

You reached out to us and wrote: "I am currently running Facebook ads and want to see which items are being added the most to cart so I can feature them." We tried to explain to you that what you want is Shopify analytics in your Shopify admin and referred to Shopify for more info.
Our app DOES track all data related to its features. Even regular ATC button clicks when Skip Cart for regular button is enabled. No need to track regular ATC button when it is not part of the app and when there is already data available in Shopify admin. Have a great day!