Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
15 maggio 2024

Does exactly what I want - adds a sticky 'add to cart' on my product page - I can tell from heatmaps that a lot of customers use it to continue their customer journey. And the support staff is really good, very timely and helpful!

Z Caddy
Stati Uniti
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
1 marzo 2024

very good the after sales service responds very quickly and the solution was brought within minutes I recommend

Cozy Nippy
Francia
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
SEOAnt ha risposto 7 maggio 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been helpful for your website and we hope to continue providing excellent customer support. We look forward to seeing the positive impact on your conversion rate as well!

All the Best,
SATC- Support

31 marzo 2024

Great app with a tonne of specific features. Gill also has been extremely helpful in answering my issues.

LIMINEO
Regno Unito
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 marzo 2024

This software can really improve conversions, and the customer service attitude is good and efficient, and everything goes smoothly. Thank you so much. I will do business with you guys, always.

TTLIFE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR
Cina
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
SEOAnt ha risposto 7 maggio 2024

Hi there,

That's great to hear! We're thrilled that you find our software to be effective in improving conversions and that our customer service attitude is good and efficient. We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you!

All the Best,
SATC- Support

7 febbraio 2024

Great app! Have converted many customers for us. Will be using them again.

Oono
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
11 maggio 2024

very good customer service, and will keep using their services from now on. needed some customization in my store's add to cart button they helped my manually. cheers

Supersell
Nuova Zelanda
Circa 2 ore di utilizzo dell’app
16 febbraio 2024

Great App for a shopify store! Exactly what I need, Kudos!

Tiendas De Melissa
Filippine
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
27 febbraio 2024

Great app. Also great customer service! Reymae helped me into detail to create my very own custom sticky atc bar. Thanks a lot!

Modenza

TPF GEAR
Danimarca
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
2 aprile 2024

Great support! App works just as intended as well!

Globomart