SEOAnt ‑ Sticky Add To Cart , 345件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2022年1月5日

L'application est très facile à installer. A cet instant je n'ai pas encore assez de recul pour mesurer l'impact mais cela ne peut pas faire de mal ;-)

Les Savons de Nana
フランス
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
SEOAntが返信しました 2022年1月10日

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Best regards

2022年2月23日

Gill molto disponibile e brava. Sto avendo qualche problema a visualizzare sul mio sito le modifiche apportate nelle impostazioni, sto cercando di risolvere.
L'app comunque mi piace molto

UNIVERSE LOVERS
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
SEOAntが返信しました 2022年2月23日

編集日:2020年6月1日

While the customer service experience was great, this app didn't quite meet my expectations. It felt a little clunky in terms of the design. For instance, instead of having my feature image appear normally on the sticky add to cart bar, there was a strange border around it that kept interfering with the image and creating black lines. Also, I was told that some customers prefer no zeroes to show up at the end of a price, like this: $53.9, but that's very unusual here in the US. Most people include the zero for dollars and cents, like so: $53.90. I had to change the price of my product just to get rid of this issue and then it reappeared when multiple items were added to the cart because the two 5's (i.e., $34.95) added together to produce $69.90 which displayed as $69.9. Additionally, the appearance on mobile was not so great - everything was squished together - until this issue was mostly resolved with a special script given to me by this app's excellent customer service. The last problem is that we have a third party plugin for our checkout page, and customer service was unable to direct the add to cart button to the new checkout page. Eventually, I turned this app off for all of the above reasons - although customer service was very responsive and tried to be helpful, Thank you for trying though!!

update: I actually liked this app it's pretty sleek, but there was another conflicting app so we had to uninstall, but recommended!

6FT CLUB®
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
SEOAntが返信しました 2020年5月27日

Thank you for your review. First of all, sorry for the inconvenience the app caused.

Thank you for your patience to give us these messages, thank you for your patience on the app.

Sorry, the app would not please you. We have a lot to do to make the app better and better. Thank you for your feedback.

All the best.

2022年4月26日

Nice app, top-notch and reactive support. A lot of functionalities but only on paid plan (free shipping bar etc.)

Honies et Bees - Ta trousse beauté bio
フランス
アプリの使用期間:25日
SEOAntが返信しました 2022年4月27日

2022年3月10日

The app is super easy to use and exactly want I want however unfortunately for the quick add to cart function cannot disabled for specific products.

Floof London