Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
1 maart 2024

very good the after sales service responds very quickly and the solution was brought within minutes I recommend

Cozy Nippy
Frankrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
12 maart 2024

This software can really improve conversions, and the customer service attitude is good and efficient, and everything goes smoothly. Thank you so much. I will do business with you guys, always.

TTLIFE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR
China
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
31 maart 2024

Great app with a tonne of specific features. Gill also has been extremely helpful in answering my issues.

LIMINEO
Verenigd Koninkrijk
2 maanden gebruiken de app
7 februari 2024

Great app! Have converted many customers for us. Will be using them again.

Oono
Australië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
16 februari 2024

Great App for a shopify store! Exactly what I need, Kudos!

Tiendas De Melissa
Filipijnen
2 maanden gebruiken de app
27 februari 2024

Great app. Also great customer service! Reymae helped me into detail to create my very own custom sticky atc bar. Thanks a lot!

Modenza
Nederland
1 dag gebruiken de app
16 februari 2024

Really like the Sticky Cart feature. Increases the likelihood of purchase.

Darcy's Business

TPF GEAR
Denemarken
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
30 december 2023

So far, this is a great app and the support has been great as well! I would recommend this app to anyone who needs a good sticky add-to-cart. Because they have an open CSS customization area in their app, you can make all sorts of customizations to fit your brand. It's a very well-made and intuitive app!

By Grace Alone Design Co.
Verenigde Staten
1 dag gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 3 januari 2024

Hi There,

Thank you for your positive feedback on our app and customer support team! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app great and appreciate the open CSS customization area that allows for customizations to fit your brand. Our team works hard to provide the best possible experience for our users, and it's always rewarding to hear that our efforts are appreciated. Thank you for recommending our app and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further feedback or questions.

Best Regards,
Gill | Customer Support

2 april 2024

Great support! App works just as intended as well!

Globomart