Algemene beoordeling

Fast help

Vitarive
3 maanden gebruiken de app
1 maart 2024

very good the after sales service responds very quickly and the solution was brought within minutes I recommend

Cozy Nippy
Frankrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 7 mei 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been helpful for your website and we hope to continue providing excellent customer support. We look forward to seeing the positive impact on your conversion rate as well!

All the Best,
SATC- Support

15 mei 2024

Does exactly what I want - adds a sticky 'add to cart' on my product page - I can tell from heatmaps that a lot of customers use it to continue their customer journey. And the support staff is really good, very timely and helpful!

Z Caddy
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
6 april 2024

Thank you for the help!

PeetersProducts
2 maanden gebruiken de app
31 maart 2024

Great app with a tonne of specific features. Gill also has been extremely helpful in answering my issues.

LIMINEO

SnapSole
Duitsland
28 dagen gebruiken de app
12 maart 2024

This software can really improve conversions, and the customer service attitude is good and efficient, and everything goes smoothly. Thank you so much. I will do business with you guys, always.

TTLIFE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR
China
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 7 mei 2024

Hi there,

That's great to hear! We're thrilled that you find our software to be effective in improving conversions and that our customer service attitude is good and efficient. We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you!

All the Best,