Algemene beoordeling

MONAPURA
Frankrijk
2 dagen gebruiken de app
8 december 2023

Fast response I was helped instantly. The service was very kind and clear!

London Beautique
Ongeveer 8 uur gebruiken de app

Hi There,

We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our customer service! Thank you for your kind words, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance in the future.

21 december 2023

the girl was fantastic she solved my problem in two minutes thank you very much

Gabryshop
Italië
43 minuten gebruiken de app

Hello there,

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well.

If you have any questions, please feel free contact us any time!!

Gill-Customer Support

31 oktober 2023

The support is very nice and helpful and the issue is fixed very quickly. The app itself is also very good. Def recommend it!

Khozify
Duitsland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 9 november 2023

Hello There,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that our support team was able to quickly and effectively resolve your issue, and that you find our app to be very good. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to continue providing great service to you and all of our users. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you.

All the Best,

29 december 2023

So far so good

Becker's Best Shoes
Verenigde Staten
2 dagen gebruiken de app

Hello there,

If you have any questions, please feel free contact us any time!!

Gill-Customer Support

8 juni 2023

They take a lot of time to help you with your questions. Lovely service and are doing the best to increase conversions. Get this as soon as possible, because it will improve conversions immediately.

Hagoca
Nederland
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 8 juni 2023

Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with their customer service and their efforts to increase conversions. It's great to hear that their service is lovely and that you recommend others to get it as soon as possible for immediate improvements in conversions.

All the Best,
Gill

12 september 2023

Their customer service was friendly, fast, and answered my question immediately.
Really liking this app so far and I'm thrilled to know they have a fantastic support staff always ready to assist.

Delightfully Hot
Verenigde Staten
9 maanden gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 23 september 2023

Hello There,

That's great to hear! We're glad that our customer support has been helpful to you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Warm Regards,

10 augustus 2023

I recently had the pleasure of incorporating the SEOANT Sticky Add to Cart Button into my e-commerce website, and I must say, it has revolutionized the way customers interact with our products. This innovative tool has proven to be a game-changer in terms of boosting conversion rates and enhancing user experience.

My Store
Bulgarije
3 maanden gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 14 augustus 2023

Hello there,

That's wonderful to hear! We're thrilled that our SEOANT Sticky Add to Cart Button has had such a positive impact on your e-commerce website and has revolutionized the way customers interact with your products. It's great to know that our innovative tool has helped boost your conversion rates and enhance user experience. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're always here to support your business and help you achieve your goals.

Best Regards,
Gill | Customer Support :)

22 februari 2024

makkelijk opgezet en goede support!!

Heyloshop.nl
Ongeveer 6 uur gebruiken de app
10 oktober 2023

Great app, superb customer support! I already loved this app but wanted to make some small adjustments to make it fit the style of my theme. Reached out to customer service and got exactly what I asked, done immediately. That's what I call first-class support!

Miiu
Ongeveer 24 uur gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 20 oktober 2023

Hello There,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are thrilled to hear that our app has been helpful for your needs and that our customer support team was able to assist you in making the necessary adjustments to fit the style of your theme. We always strive to provide first-class support to our customers, and we are glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for choosing our app!

Regards,