Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
14 september 2023

Good application, in the sticky add to cart I just miss that it appears automatically when lowering the screen enough to stop seeing the normal add to cart button, now you can put the sticky add to cart appears when lowering a % of the screen. The problem is that when you have longer or shorter landing pages, the sticky add to cart appears earlier or later and you can't adjust it better.

The customer service is very fast, a 10.

BellaTerraMar
Spanje
4 maanden gebruiken de app
19 september 2023

Nice app, good options, and active support !

Candlesbytotem
Frankrijk
Ongeveer 18 uur gebruiken de app
10 februari 2024

BUENA

Compras & Soluciones Online
Colombia
1 juli 2023

Great app and got fast help with our questions! Contacted support and helped us out very fast. I recommend this app!

TrendTrove
Nederland
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 21 april 2020

This is the best app, we are getting fantastic results with it. There are a ton of options - unfortunately, I don't think it works on our Shopify landing pages, just on product pages.

That is definitely a feature request!

GreatSkinCo
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 23 april 2020

Hi, thanks for your good review.

Sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. We are sorry to say that the sticky cart bar would show on the product page, could not show on the landing page. We have the sticky cart, it could show on the homepage. I hope that could help you.

Thank you for your feedback. We would keep optimizing the app then let you much satisfied.

All the best

14 december 2021

I'm happy with the app, i can customise to match my brand colour. The only issue I have is the currency presentation my store default currency is USD. When presenting the price in local currency, e.g. UK Pound, it is displaying $30 GBP. This look so odd! There is no way i can remove the $ sign or update to reflect in a correct presentation. Developer, any advice on this?

Freshlookpros
Verenigd Koninkrijk
11 maanden gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 16 december 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your helps. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Have a nice day.

Best regards
Giraffly Team

18 februari 2020

The app does the job and it's free. Thank you!

The reason I rate it at 4 stars is because on a normal wide screen (24") "Add to cart" is in one corner and an item name is in the other corner. While the product description is in the center of the page. I would like to see Add to cart and the product name centered so that customers don't need to look left and right and then maybe at the center again before they realize what are they supposed to do.

cleverholic.com
Cyprus
11 maanden gebruiken de app
22 september 2022

Great support and easy to adjust! However missing a function to display the own theme mini cart when adding items into the cart.

WITHIN MOOD
Duitsland
10 maanden gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 24 september 2022

Hello there, thank you so much for your review! :)

We are very glad to know that you're satisfied with our services :) Please do not hesitate to reach out anytime if you have any concerns in the future :)

30 december 2022

it's good i guess i'm just typing this because they have a minimum of 100 characters to submit a review which is bullshit

Colby's Playground
Verenigde Staten
9 maanden gebruiken de app
5 januari 2022

L'application est très facile à installer. A cet instant je n'ai pas encore assez de recul pour mesurer l'impact mais cela ne peut pas faire de mal ;-)

Les Savons de Nana
Frankrijk
5 maanden gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 10 januari 2022

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Have a nice day.