Recensies (373)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
15 mei 2024

Does exactly what I want - adds a sticky 'add to cart' on my product page - I can tell from heatmaps that a lot of customers use it to continue their customer journey. And the support staff is really good, very timely and helpful!

Z Caddy
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app

Hi There,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our application has been able to meet your needs and help improve your customer journey. Our support team is always happy to assist you in any way we can. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

29 mei 2024

The app's customer service was exceptional—quick to resolve any issues and offering valuable assistance. Highly recommended!

MALACASA
Hongkong SAR van China
10 maanden gebruiken de app

Hi,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been helpful for your website and we hope to continue providing excellent customer support. If you need further support, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!

31 maart 2024

Great app with a tonne of specific features. Gill also has been extremely helpful in answering my issues.

LIMINEO
Verenigd Koninkrijk

Hi There,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been able to meet your specific needs and that Gill has been helpful in addressing any issues you've had. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you in the future.

7 juni 2024

Helped me set up my add to cart button functionality to go to another smart cart app.

Fire Petals Co.
Ongeveer 13 uur gebruiken de app

Hi There,

We're happy to hear that we were able to assist you in setting up the add to cart button functionality for your smart cart app. Thank you for your positive feedback and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

11 mei 2024

very good customer service, and will keep using their services from now on. needed some customization in my store's add to cart button they helped my manually. cheers

Supersell
Nieuw-Zeeland
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app

Hi There,

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback about our customer service! We're glad to hear that we were able to assist you with customizing your store's add to cart button. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to working with you in the future. Cheers!

1 maart 2024

very good the after sales service responds very quickly and the solution was brought within minutes I recommend

Cozy Nippy
Frankrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 7 mei 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been helpful for your website and we hope to continue providing excellent customer support. We look forward to seeing the positive impact on your conversion rate as well!

SATC- Support

21 april 2024

good support, love the app. Get it NOW

SnapSole
Duitsland
28 dagen gebruiken de app

12 maart 2024

This software can really improve conversions, and the customer service attitude is good and efficient, and everything goes smoothly. Thank you so much. I will do business with you guys, always.

TTLIFE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR
China
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 7 mei 2024

Hi there,

That's great to hear! We're thrilled that you find our software to be effective in improving conversions and that our customer service attitude is good and efficient. We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you!

SATC- Support

27 februari 2024

Great app. Also great customer service! Reymae helped me into detail to create my very own custom sticky atc bar. Thanks a lot!

Modenza
Nederland
6 april 2024

Thank you for the help!

PeetersProducts
Nederland

Hello there,

Thank you for giving us a 5-star rating. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well.

If you have further questions or concerns, please feel free contact us any time!!