Recensies (374)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 december 2023

Really great and fast support that helped me customize with code the add to cart button to my linking. Definitely recommended.

Mahmak
Frankrijk
23 dagen gebruiken de app

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our customer support team and for recommending our app! Our team is always here to help and provide guidance along the way. Thank you for choosing our application and please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

2 januari 2024

Fast and professional support, thank you!

IneedLed
Estland
7 maanden gebruiken de app

Hi There,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive to provide quick and efficient support to our customers. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

21 december 2023

the girl was fantastic she solved my problem in two minutes thank you very much

Gabryshop
Italië
4 maanden gebruiken de app

Hello there,

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well.

If you have any questions, please feel free contact us any time!!

Best Regards,
Gill-Customer Support

12 september 2023

Their customer service was friendly, fast, and answered my question immediately.
Really liking this app so far and I'm thrilled to know they have a fantastic support staff always ready to assist.

Delightfully Hot
Verenigde Staten
9 maanden gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 23 september 2023

Hello There,

That's great to hear! We're glad that our customer support has been helpful to you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Warm Regards,

3 augustus 2023

Love the quick service ! Reymea helped me with the height of the stick bar and it looks really good now.

Nousedd
Nederland
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our quick service and that Reymea was able to assist you with the height of the stick bar. We're glad to hear that it looks good now! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance in the future.

27 juli 2023

Amazing support! I changed to a cart drawer and then realised the sticky atc was blocking something there. @Reymae helped me fix it on live chat within 2 minutes. Been using them for a while and will definitely stick with them!

LashLux
Zuid-Afrika
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you quickly and efficiently in fixing the issue with the sticky ATC. We appreciate your loyalty and are happy to hear that you will continue using our app. Thank you for choosing us!

23 juli 2023

Very awesome amazing app help is good is cheap working great and very easy to operate its the best you should stop scrolling and download

BlendBuddy
Nederland
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 26 juli 2023

Hello there,

Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app awesome, amazing, and easy to use. We're also glad to know that our help is good and that our solution is working great for you. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to continue providing value to you and other users. Thank you for choosing our solution!

2 augustus 2023

It's a really great app, I'm have a problem with my custom product but the support team help me solve this quickly. Really redcommended

Golo2
Vietnam
5 maanden gebruiken de app

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed using our app and that our support team was able to assist you with your custom product issue. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to continue providing you with excellent service in the future.

10 augustus 2023

AMAZING APP PLUS VERY USER FRIENDLY AND AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE VIA CHAT IF YOOU NEED ANYTHING!

Mod mode Accessories
Verenigde Staten
8 maanden gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 14 augustus 2023

Hello :)

That's fantastic to hear! We're thrilled that our app was not only amazing but also user-friendly and that our customer service team was able to assist you through chat whenever you needed help. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We're always here to provide you with outstanding service and support.

25 januari 2024

Great app, nice sticky menu. They even customized it a little for me.
Blends really well with my theme layout.

Madma Bijoux