Avaliações (374)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 94% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
Editado a 14 de maio de 2020

Gave a bad review first, it was because the app just stopped working. It was because when you reach your limit it will just suddenly stop. Beware of that. Got the full version now and it all works fine. Very effective app, getting most my conversions from it. Just be sure to monitor your plan.

GYM2GO
Alemanha
28 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por SEOAnt 14 de maio de 2020

Hi there, thank you for your review.

First of all, we are sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. If you have encountered any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Happy to hear that the issue been resolved. And thank you for your feedback. We would try to improve the app so it would not make you any inconvenience.

Thank you for your support! Take care.

4 de novembro de 2022

Great app, boosts conversion, good support, installed on 2 stores already, works smooth, good back-end with lots of customizations

Danlyx™
Moldávia
27 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por SEOAnt 4 de novembro de 2022

Hello there,

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with. :)

5 de fevereiro de 2022

Good apps to promote on every section of my products and the functionality that this app covers is very cool!

Gredycosmo
27 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por SEOAnt 10 de fevereiro de 2022

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

5 de janeiro de 2022

Very helpful app and its totally free! I like it very much! You have to try it! I have search a lot to find a app like this for free!

hey-beauty.at
Áustria
Questão respondida por SEOAnt 10 de janeiro de 2022

25 de maio de 2023

Super App avec un bon support!
L'installation et les paramètres de personnalisation sont simples à réaliser, le support est réactif et répond vite, même pour les problème un peu plus technique de CSS ou autre... Bonne application que je recommande vivement

PETS ET COMPAGNIE
França
Questão respondida por SEOAnt 29 de maio de 2023

Bonjour,

Merci pour vos commentaires positifs! Nous sommes heureux d'apprendre que vous avez trouvé le processus d'installation et de personnalisation simple et que notre équipe d'assistance a pu vous aider pour tout problème technique. Nous apprécions votre recommandation et espérons continuer à vous offrir une excellente expérience en utilisant notre application.

Tous mes vœux,
Gill

18 de outubro de 2022

Rienna was super amazing and helped me with my questions and guided me on how to fix the issues I was having!
she was super quick to respond and overall amazing customer service!

Craftycupsboutique
Questão respondida por SEOAnt 19 de outubro de 2022

Hello there, thank you so much for your review! :)

We are very glad to know that you're satisfied with our services :) Please do not hesitate to reach out anytime if you have any concerns in the future :)

All the best,

3 de novembro de 2022

Superb Support and a super app! Works like a charm. I think it will result in a lot of sales! And also the direct checkout functionality is very fast. So now customers will skip cart which is 1 step less in the checkout process! Love it!

Revada NL
Países Baixos
25 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por SEOAnt 4 de novembro de 2022

Hello there,

Editado a 9 de janeiro de 2022

The customer service is very helpful and responds quickly. I haven't had the app for very long, but everything is working well so far. I had a question about the sticky bar. My customer representative explained everything perfectly.

Melanic Envy LLC
25 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por SEOAnt 10 de janeiro de 2022

Editado a 21 de abril de 2020

This is the best app, we are getting fantastic results with it. There are a ton of options - unfortunately, I don't think it works on our Shopify landing pages, just on product pages.

That is definitely a feature request!

GreatSkinCo
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por SEOAnt 23 de abril de 2020

Hi, thanks for your good review.

Sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. We are sorry to say that the sticky cart bar would show on the product page, could not show on the landing page. We have the sticky cart, it could show on the homepage. I hope that could help you.

Thank you for your feedback. We would keep optimizing the app then let you much satisfied.

All the best

16 de janeiro de 2022

incredible app, very important. the live chat support can offer you a very fast service and problem solving.

SABGYM™