Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
27. tammikuu 2024

This app worked wonders for me! I needed a slide cart instead of being redirected to the cart page for every product added to the cart. I thought I was going to have to do hours of custom coding to figure this out but instead I looked into this app. I was hesitant to use an app at all since I wasn't really sure how they worked along with my site but it was so easy to use AND I only needed to use the free version for what I was looking for which was a huge plus!

Also, Henry and his development team helped with support when I needed some extra help with custom code I had added to my site, prior to using their app. We emailed back and forth for a few days and my problem was fixed fast and easily and saved me ALOT of time and research. They are amazing and very helpful, and I can't praise them enough for the extra work they did to keep my site working perfectly :)

Priceless Scrapbooks
16 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
19. joulukuu 2023

Great app, highly recommend it to improve customer experience, top notch customer service as well.

Zencare
Etelä-Afrikka
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
qikify vastasi 29. joulukuu 2023

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Muokattu 30. tammikuu 2024

The app works great and has all the features you need. Customer service is fast and efficient. It also works great in combination with other bundle management apps, which I’ve had problems with in other apps. I also needed to customize my features and the support was fantastic. Really recommended!

BLOOME™
Italia
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
qikify vastasi 29. joulukuu 2023

28. marraskuu 2023

This app has been so easy to use! The customer support was super responsive and answered all of our questions, and the app did everything we wanted it to do for a seamless customer experience! Would definitely recommend!

SideDish
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
qikify vastasi 30. marraskuu 2023

31. lokakuu 2023

I've been using Slide Cart Drawer for a few years now, and it's always been reliable and high quality. The support is also responsive and highly competent.

Benn~Burry
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
qikify vastasi 6. marraskuu 2023

12. tammikuu 2024

Amazing app, easy to use, professional support team and offers a lot of amazing features. definitely recommend it

SakuraTree
Saudi-Arabia
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
qikify vastasi 23. tammikuu 2024

31. lokakuu 2023

I’m impressed on how well this app has helped to increase more add to sessions. It is a must have for all Shopify stores to increase your sales.

The customer support is awesome!! I was able to reach out to them and they were prompt to respond to my query and also fixed it just in time!! Highly recommended!!

Hauly Mauly
Kanada
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
qikify vastasi 6. marraskuu 2023

29. marraskuu 2023

amazing app, working perfect, amazing service they helped me a lot !

ROSÈRY
Israel
19 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
qikify vastasi 4. joulukuu 2023

7. tammikuu 2024

very good product for begginers because its free

GIFT LYNE
Portugali
16 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
qikify vastasi 9. tammikuu 2024

23. tammikuu 2024

great app and support team are very helpful.

PANOVALONDON