Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 april 2024

Very good app and awesome support, the only thing that we din't like so far is the analytics on the app. You cannot see the data properly and make decisions based on that. The analytics doesn't show how much revenue you have generated from the upsell widget.

Rapid medical
Australië
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 12 april 2024

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

18 november 2023

Great

Hydroclean.uk
Polen
2 maanden gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 20 november 2023

26 juni 2020

Hello, It is very usefull, but I think you could enable a text box to insert some information on bottom or a link to go to delivery page information.
Thank's

CompremBO.com
Spanje
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 28 juni 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store. We will continue trying to improve our product to fit your needs, so stay tune.

9 september 2022

I used this app to help me provide better shopping experience to my customer.Hopefully more new features in the near future。

MultiFace
Maleisië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 12 september 2022

1 april 2021

It has worked perfectly so far. But today register a product and the sticky is not taking the customer to the checkout

millium
Brazilië
11 maanden gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 15 april 2021

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sticky Cart.

27 mei 2020

So far so good. Only thing missing is a add to cart button on collections pages. I like how professional it looks.

The Coffee Shopping Network
Verenigde Staten
5 maanden gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 27 mei 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. We will continue to improve our app to bring more benefits to you, so stay tune.

8 januari 2021

I think this is a great app. Easy to use with goo instruction. Thank you for making this app available

Watch Fit
Zuid-Afrika
5 maanden gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 14 januari 2021

Thanks so much for your review.

Bewerkt 8 mei 2020

i,m a newbie to you guys but i real do not know about it but it cool
it all right so i will look in to it

Nelly's Mega Mart
Bahama’s
4 maanden gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 8 mei 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Bewerkt 6 april 2020

I am just setting up my online shop and I installed easily Sticky Cart.
First of all is free and it looks very useful
It has 2 options: a little cart that sticks to the page and it is always present or a bar that appears when your "add to cart" button is no more visible, because the customer has scrolled down during his viewing.

Thai Shoes Clothes
Spanje
3 maanden gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 6 april 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Sticky Cart.

5 september 2022

I like the easy to use interface and also the quick response... the free plan allows quick scaling of my business before i commit

Mycatpuppyshop
Singapore
2 maanden gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 6 september 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.