Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
31 maart 2024

One of the best looking drawers + it has all you need.
Great support has helped us to customise the look very quickly! Can highly recommend!

Artower
Duitsland
8 maanden gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 12 april 2024

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

19 april 2024

Wish we would have integrated sooner.

Not only does it create a better experience on our site but it has helped increase AOV.

The qikify team is quick with their responses and go out of their way to help add custom features.

100% would recommend.

Keel
7 dagen gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 23 april 2024

1 maart 2024

This app really makes my store look much more professional with both the Sticky Add to Cart and the Slide Cart.

Customer service has been quick to point out a setting. Most recently, it was not even their fault...I was using the Quick View, which is part of the Shopify theme...and much less configurable when it comes to showing color variants.

Jest In Bad Taste
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 13 maart 2024

2 mei 2024

Amazing App. Works well and user-friendly. Easy to use. The support is amazing. They really solve my problem and improve the shopping experience of the store. Highly Recommended. A++

JDStore Tech
Mauritius
4 dagen gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 6 mei 2024

27 januari 2024

This app worked wonders for me! I needed a slide cart instead of being redirected to the cart page for every product added to the cart. I thought I was going to have to do hours of custom coding to figure this out but instead I looked into this app. I was hesitant to use an app at all since I wasn't really sure how they worked along with my site but it was so easy to use AND I only needed to use the free version for what I was looking for which was a huge plus!

Also, Henry and his development team helped with support when I needed some extra help with custom code I had added to my site, prior to using their app. We emailed back and forth for a few days and my problem was fixed fast and easily and saved me ALOT of time and research. They are amazing and very helpful, and I can't praise them enough for the extra work they did to keep my site working perfectly :)

Priceless Scrapbooks
16 dagen gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 21 februari 2024

8 mei 2024

Great and good looking app and outstanding support. Our questions were succesfully answered in light speed. We highly recommand this app with this unusal helpful and kind support.

Votana Pferd
Duitsland
13 dagen gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 13 mei 2024

26 maart 2024

The app does what it has to do. It's a quick and easy integration and it looks clean. Had a change request and the qikify team did it very quickly and cleanly. Previously had another app where the codes almost shut down my store. So far qikify is running smoothly. Can highly recommend it.

Dog Challenge Book | Offizielle Webseite
Oostenrijk
Ongeveer 24 uur gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 28 maart 2024

10 mei 2024

Superb service. I had needs for customized style and they did everything to perfection and very fast too. Compared to many other apps qikify are way ahead.

DeluxeCare
Denemarken
1 dag gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 13 mei 2024

18 april 2024

Easy to set up app. Highly recommend.

Janey Grey Collective
25 dagen gebruiken de app
qikify heeft geantwoord 23 april 2024

29 maart 2024

Excellent Customer service and fast solution with your requesting.

Original Tonics