qikify Sticky Add To Cart

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
7 juli 2024

The sticky add to cart feature is a game-changer for my store! It enhances the shopping experience and has significantly increased my sales. Plus, the customizable design looks great on my website. Highly recommend!

Basiq.
Indien
7 månader användning av appen
20 juni 2024

Support is very helpful and helped make some minor customizations quickly. The app is also working seamlessly. I have tried other similar apps. Some where cheaper or free and others were more expensive. But qikify is the one we are sticking with.

Access Point Marine Services | Powell River First Aid & Safety Training
Kanada
2 månader användning av appen
qikify svarade 30 juni 2024

Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with our app! Your kind words mean a lot to us.

We take customer satisfaction seriously and really want to provide our customers with a standard service. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! It truly motivates us to keep delivering the best possible experience for our customers.

8 juli 2024

The app is incredibly user-friendly and seamlessly integrates into my store. The clean and attractive slide cart has definitely enhanced the shopping experience for my customers. Highly recommended!

Scratch Golf
3 månader användning av appen
28 juni 2024

The sticky add to cart feature is a game changer! It enhances the shopping experience and increases revenue effortlessly. Fully customizable and visually appealing, this app is a must-have for every Shopify store.

Pilates Pro Gear
Kanada
6 månader användning av appen
qikify svarade 30 juni 2024

11 juni 2024

This app has definitely enhanced my customers' shopping experience. The clean and good-looking slide cart has positively affected my sales. It's user-friendly and easy to integrate. Overall, it's a great app to increase revenue and AOV.

Paradis du lecteur
Frankrike
21 dagar användning av appen
qikify svarade 14 juni 2024

10 juni 2024

Easy to use, user friendly, quick integration. Enhances the shopping experience. Clean, good looking slide cart, UI. Increase revenue, AOV, positively affecting sales.

ShowDemDealz
Sydafrika
17 dagar användning av appen
qikify svarade 14 juni 2024

27 maj 2024

The app has greatly enhanced my store's shopping experience. It's user friendly with quick integration, and the slide cart looks really clean and sleek. It's definitely had a positive impact on my sales and average order value.

Purpozapparel
15 dagar användning av appen
qikify svarade 30 maj 2024

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

8 juli 2024

Such a good app to have and the customer service team is awesome. Super responsive and helpful and helping me get it customized to fit my theme and store. Would definitely recommend!

Little Virtues
11 dagar användning av appen
19 april 2024

Wish we would have integrated sooner.

Not only does it create a better experience on our site but it has helped increase AOV.

The qikify team is quick with their responses and go out of their way to help add custom features.

100% would recommend.

Keel
7 dagar användning av appen
qikify svarade 23 april 2024

31 mars 2024

One of the best looking drawers + it has all you need.
Great support has helped us to customise the look very quickly! Can highly recommend!

Artower