Stock Sync: Inventory Sync , 1.176 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
9 gennaio 2024

My store DEPENDS ON this app for syncing my inventories! It's a phenomenal app. The customer service is superb! Highly recommend this app, I have been using this app since I started my ecommerce store in 2016! Love it!

The Village Country Store
Circa 8 anni di utilizzo dell’app
SyncX ha risposto 14 gennaio 2024

Thank you for choosing Stock Sync and for the wonderful review!

Glad to hear that Stock Sync help a lot in managing your inventories. Give us a shout if you need any help in Stock Sync!

21 gennaio 2024

It's the best app ever! we use the app in our 3 stores and the way the customer service works is fantastic, everything is smooth and sync our inventory very quickly, we tried some other apps, and stock sync is the best.

Balardi
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
SyncX ha risposto 24 gennaio 2024

Thank you. It's great to hear Stock Sync is the best for your three stores! Really appreciate your wonderful feedback. 🙌💕

23 gennaio 2024

The best app in the market! sync products or upload new it's very easy with this amazing app, we have over 100K variants and the app updates it in a couple of minutes.

Louxly
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
28 dicembre 2023

We moved from one location to three and had to adapt our XML file to make it work, the people at StockSync gave us great support and help.

Fast response time and great support, keep it up.

Schuhe Blaettler
Svizzera
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
SyncX ha risposto 5 gennaio 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you in adapting your XML file during the location transition. Fast response times and great support are priorities for us, and we appreciate your positive feedback.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 🙌

26 dicembre 2023

Excellent app, couldn't operate without it. Had a issue after using it for a couple of years and support sorted it immediately. this app is a time saver for us

Couldn't recommend it enough!

Bevs Cross Crafts
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
SyncX ha risposto 5 gennaio 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled that our app has been a time-saver for you. We appreciate your support and recommendation. If you ever need assistance, feel free to reach out.😘

5 dicembre 2023

I have been using this app for a long time both to keep the items in stock updated, with quantity and price, and to create feeds for uploading new items, and to then synchronize the items with Farfetch.
Everything works perfectly (a slightly more flexible management of update times is missing) and having recently had a problem (the feed page no longer opened) having opened a request ticket it was promptly resolved. Strongly recommended app.

Spazio Bra
Italia
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
SyncX ha risposto 14 dicembre 2023

Thanks for being a longtime user! We're glad our app works well for you, and we appreciate your feedback. Our team is here whenever you need assistance. Cheers! 🥂 ✌️

2 novembre 2023

I have a drop shipping website of about 13000 products. I could not run this website without StockSync! I use stock sync to update the on hand quantities at scheduled intervals of my choosing. I can update the "on hand" quantities from a spreadsheet or seamlessly via FTP where the source data is provided to me by the supplier. It's reasonably straight forward to set up and Stock Sync support is very quick. Some other nice features I'm now using is to automatically create new products when they don't exist in my store. Cool features include setting rules for margins / GP to make automatic retail price adjustments. I also have a rule that when i sync my inventory if my supplier has 2 or less in stock then i get StockSync to make it "zero" on hand on my website for those items. This has saved me lots of headaches. Well done StockSync.

Big Party Co
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
SyncX ha risposto 6 novembre 2023

Thank you for your positive review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that Stock Sync has been an invaluable tool for managing your drop shipping website with 13,000 products. We're here to make your inventory management and order fulfillment seamless and efficient. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we're committed to providing continued support and innovative features for your success. Thank you for choosing Stock Sync! 👍🎉

9 novembre 2023

Excellent app, couldn't operate without it. Had my first issue after using it for a couple of years and support sorted it immediately (the problem wasn't of their making, was an issue with the way I was listing some new products)

Couldn't recommend it enough!

careppe
Regno Unito
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
SyncX ha risposto 20 novembre 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with our app.

19 ottobre 2023

We have been using the app to automatize our inventory for over two years now. So far, it has been working smoothly. I hope people also use options like filters to manage their inventory for different locations.
The app also provides excellent customer support and will help you fix any issue in quick time. Really useful app if you want to automatize your stock updates.

Renoz
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
SyncX ha risposto 23 ottobre 2023

Thank you very much for your amazing review! 💙​ If there is anything we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to inform us. 🙏

27 novembre 2023

Support team is very helpful, I had a request and they made it within 24 hours.
thank you!

Ourkids
Egitto
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
SyncX ha risposto 1 dicembre 2023

Thank you for the amazing feedback! 👏😊 Our support team is here for you 🙌. Delighted to hear the app's running smoothly. Feel free to reach out anytime! 👍