Stock Sync: Inventory Sync , 1.200 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
8 aprile 2024

@Kirthana from your support was helping me to set up the feed; her guidance and patience are commendable. I would connect again if I need any help with anything else. Thank you so much for your guidance

FineColorJewels
Stati Uniti
SyncX ha risposto 12 aprile 2024

Thank you so much for the lovely review 😍💕 Reach out anytime you need more help. We're here for you! 👍

3 febbraio 2024

Amazin app. Easy to bulk edit existing products and sync stock

Order Wholesale
Regno Unito
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
SyncX ha risposto 4 febbraio 2024

13 febbraio 2024

Fantastic customer service!! Suriyah got us up and running in no time with syncing inventory levels to one dropship supplier. We are still within our trial period but it's safe to say we will keep going with this app and upgrade to a paid plan soon. It's easy to see why this is the app of choice inventory syncing. It's the perfect solution for our Shopify store with multiple suppliers. Many thanks again Suriyah!

More Than Petz
Circa 19 ore di utilizzo dell’app
SyncX ha risposto 4 marzo 2024

Thank you for the stellar review! 😊 We're thrilled Suriyah provided fantastic customer service and helped you sync inventory levels quickly. We're delighted to have you on board and look forward to supporting your Shopify store. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance or are ready to upgrade. Thanks again for choosing us! 🌟

14 marzo 2024

App solve all my problems and it's very user friendly.
Also the support team is perfect!

WineVins
Portogallo
20 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
SyncX ha risposto 24 marzo 2024

Thank you for the great feedback! ❤️ We're glad to hear our app is solving your problems and that you find it user-friendly. Our support team is always here to assist you if you need anything. 😍🙌

5 dicembre 2023

I have been using this app for a long time both to keep the items in stock updated, with quantity and price, and to create feeds for uploading new items, and to then synchronize the items with Farfetch.
Everything works perfectly (a slightly more flexible management of update times is missing) and having recently had a problem (the feed page no longer opened) having opened a request ticket it was promptly resolved. Strongly recommended app.

Spazio Bra
Italia
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
SyncX ha risposto 14 dicembre 2023

Thanks for being a longtime user! We're glad our app works well for you, and we appreciate your feedback. Our team is here whenever you need assistance. Cheers! 🥂 ✌️

27 febbraio 2024

Excellent customer service and a great app!!! Would recommend to anyone

The Velvet Bow
Grecia
SyncX ha risposto 4 marzo 2024

Thanks for the rave review! 🌟 We're delighted you're enjoying our app and service. Your recommendation is truly appreciated! 🙌

1 aprile 2024

Just loaded this app looking for something that will allow me to import quantities from a supplier csv file. And it worked amazing.
I had to get some help from the support team to get it all sorted and they were amazing.

Completely Equine
Circa 2 ore di utilizzo dell’app
SyncX ha risposto 12 aprile 2024

Thank you immensely for your fantastic review! We are delighted to hear that our application has exceeded your expectations and that our support team has gone above and beyond in assisting you. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are always here to help you! Thank you once again for choosing our application. 🙌

20 marzo 2024

Cool

Dog Hugs Cat
Stati Uniti
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
SyncX ha risposto 24 marzo 2024

17 dicembre 2023

Took me about a week to get to grips with it but I am finally getting my head around it, This will save us a load of time now. Still learning the app and need to understand fully how to add products from suppliers, But at least our existing products are now synced from supplier to prevent overselling.

Adams Allsorts
Regno Unito
SyncX ha risposto 21 dicembre 2023

Thanks for the positive review! We're glad you're saving time with our app and preventing overselling. If you have any questions about adding products, we're here to help. 🙌

Data modifica: 18 dicembre 2023

The application takes a little time to get started, but then it's perfect.

I needed support for a bug, they are very professional and competent. Once the ticket is processed, exchanges are really very quick.

You can work with it with complete confidence.

Tendance déco.shop
Francia
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
SyncX ha risposto 18 dicembre 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your patience as you got started with our application. We're thrilled to hear that you found our support team professional and competent. Quick exchanges are what we aim for, and we're glad we could assist with your bug promptly.

Your confidence means a lot to us. If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here for you!🙌