レビュー (1,232)

• 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2024年6月19日

Downhill fast.

Uploading product does not work like it used to. Columns are not used for the correct information. Upload logs don't show details for variants.

Zelouf Fabrics
SyncXが返信しました 2024年6月20日

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with our product upload functionality. Your observations are critical to us, and we are committed to resolving these issues promptly.

We want to follow up on your earlier dissatisfaction regarding the imported products.

Can you please give us a chance to resolve this asap?

Will you be available for a quick call to resolve this issue more quickly?

We kindly request you reconsider your review, considering our commitment to making things right. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we want to ensure that your next experience with us exceeds your expectations.

2024年6月17日

Do not use this app!! The support is terrible and it is not worth it! We have been trying to synchronize our store with another one of our stores and include only certain products with a particular tag. We are now in our third week of going back and forth with their support team, and they keep uploading irrelevant products. They do not even understand how their app works and are not ashamed of wasting people's time!

Despite clearly explaining our requirements multiple times, their team has repeatedly failed to deliver the desired results. The support team appears to be unresponsive and uninterested in resolving our problems. Each interaction feels like starting from scratch, with no continuity or accountability. It is clear that they lack the necessary skills and knowledge to provide effective assistance.

We hope our experience serves as a warning to others considering using this app.

Online Gifts USA
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約2年
SyncXが返信しました 2024年6月20日

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you’ve experienced.

At SyncX, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service and effective solutions, and it’s clear we’ve fallen short in this instance. Your experience does not reflect the high standards we aim to uphold.

We understand the importance of correctly synchronizing specific products between your stores, and we regret that our support has not met your expectations. We take your concerns very seriously and are committed to resolving this matter promptly.

To ensure your requirements are fully understood and met, our support team will be reaching out to you directly. We will prioritize your case to deliver a solution that aligns with your needs.

Thank you for your patience, we appreciate the opportunity to make this right. If you have any additional concerns or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at support@stock-sync.com

2024年5月20日

We have had no luck in getting any type of response from support when contacting. It is incredibly frustrating when setting up a new app that you are hopeful it does what you need it to for your store. When no one is available to assist in anything, it makes things much more difficult. I set up in two stores thinking this would be a great fit, but after frustration and lack of response from the support team, I have uninstalled. I would appreciate a refund for both stores I installed this for.

Fatty's Smoke Shop - Hearne
アプリの使用期間:7日
SyncXが返信しました 2024年5月23日

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your concerns. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you've experienced with our support team. We understand how critical timely support is, especially when setting up a new application for your store.

We're truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations and were unable to assist you promptly. Your feedback is important to us, and we are taking immediate steps to improve our support processes to ensure this doesn't happen in the future.

We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to help resolve the issues you encountered. If you are open to it, we would like to help you sort out the issue accordingly.

Regarding your refund request for your stores, we have done that.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your understanding and patience. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Stock Sync Team

2024年3月21日

I installed the app tried to communicate to Ray on their chat which does not allow me to type. I then communicated via email as an alternative com. not getting feedback from them yet. Frastrated customer.

TOUCH COLLECTIONS
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:2日
SyncXが返信しました 2024年3月24日

We are really sorry to hear about your frustration. Your feedback is important to us, and we're committed to resolving any issues you face. I'll ensure that our team addresses your concerns promptly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

編集日:2024年1月23日

Back down to 1 star. Keeps wasting my credits and importing products previously imported before

Black Diamond Label
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
SyncXが返信しました 2024年1月14日

Dear Black Diamond Label,

We apologize for the frustration caused by the credit and product import issues you encountered. Your feedback is crucial, and we're committed to resolving this swiftly.

To address the problem, we kindly ask for more details on affected transactions and products.

Your patience is appreciated, and we value your input. For further assistance, please contact our customer support at support@stock-sync.com

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,
Stock Sync team

編集日:2022年12月3日

12/03/2022. Back into the dog house, you go! David Foster
The Abbey The Abbey Since starting with these folks over a year ago, I can say they have come a long way. Their systems are working better after every update and can say they are working hard to elevate their App.
As you can see we started on a rocky road and have been able to over come the challenges. Great job team, keep moving forward. I have tried to respond to the app developer. They ask question no action, I respond in a professional manner with detail, no action. To say I am getting quite upset with this lack of service or even some dialog would be an understatement.
Regards
Retired PMP .

The Abbey Collection
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約6年
2019年6月27日

The app doesn't work properly i have to reach out to support 2-3 times a week, lose about $500-1000 a week. Support gets back 24 hours later with a reply with a question then goes another 24 hours, basically takes 3 days to get an answer to a matter, it gets solved for a few days then issues start again. I would not recommend anyone this app if they need a good customer service and support.

Rug Savings
アプリの使用期間:6年弱
SyncXが返信しました 2019年7月3日

We are sorry for the bad experience. We already reach out to you and working on resolving all issues. Our support wasn't available during weekends that causing the delay.

編集日:2023年11月23日

I've been using Stock Sync for 3 years and up until 6 months ago was happy with them. I have no idea what's going on on their end but my products when added have no images and no one knows how to solve the issue, I've had multiple images of the same image upload onto my website and no one knows why even after playing around and adding new feeds the issues weren't solved. I've been told by Stocksync that there are no product images in the feed and this is why I'm not getting the images in, however this is incorrect. Now I find almost 4,000 products have been added into my store, so I've got double of the one product. I've managed to undo this however that's not the point, and is it going to happen again. I've even had my own tech guy look at these issues. Currently looking for another app to do the job, I can't keep doing this and no one can fix the issues. Used to highly recommend this app.

Sex Toys Erotica Adult Shop
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:5年弱
2017年10月16日

This app spam asks me for a rating every time I log in, so here's a rating. Will you leave me alone now please.

Ts8276eb
編集日:2020年11月20日

OVER HALF OUR PRODUCTS DELETED - 1WK BEFORE BLACK FRIDAY & LEADING UP TO XMAS!!! Very disappointed with Stock Sync. I needed to tweek the add products feed, but this caused more than half our products to disappear - some deleted, despite the add feed apparently not deleting products already in your store already!!! products were re-imported, but all titles, descriptions, images, tags deleted/over ridden - we spent months optimising all our products for SEO - now all gone!!!!! response from Jor/Raj - which takes up to 24hrs is very blase - they do not seem to be bothered that our store now only has 95 products, when we had over 230 optimised products! AVOID!

Bouji Lingerie
イギリス
SyncXが返信しました 2020年11月24日

We are sorry for the bad experience. From the logs, we don't see any trace of deletion or update of title, description, and tags. We hope that we can share one of the SKU so we have a closer look. We like to help you out, please reach us at support@stock-sync.com.