Stock Sync: Inventory Sync , 1,178件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2023年9月7日

The app: 5 stars. It works well 99% of the time and has some clever functions that makes it very useful. Definitely saved us lots of manual work.

The support: The support is helpful, but it normally requires a few mail exchanges before they actually look into the issue in matter. The 1st line support seems to be there just to send out generic answers and FAQ links. Mainly the response time is a problem. You get a reply max. once per 24h. Which is extremely frustrating when you stuck with something urgent.

Skandiway
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
SyncXが返信しました 2023年9月10日

Thanks for the 5-star review! Our app's here to save your time ⏰. We'll work on speeding up support ⚡️ and addressing issues faster 🚀. Your feedback helps us improve! 👍

2023年10月10日

I wish I had taken the time to implement this years ago, now. It's literally as simple as can be. Stop what you are doing and make this work.

Smoky Mountain Glass
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:14日
SyncXが返信しました 2023年10月17日

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖

2023年12月13日

Applicazione, per noi, preziosissima.
Siamo passati dal bulk csv per aggiornare i prezzi e giacenze su shopify di 1,5 ore a 3 minuti.
Che dire altro?

CECCHERINIMUSIC
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:14日
SyncXが返信しました 2023年12月14日

2023年9月21日

I have been using Stock Sync for some time now and I would rate it very highly. I have a couple of suppliers who have feeds and this app really takes all of the hard work out of things for me so I can concentrate on what I aim to do. The staff here have always gone out of their way to help me and any questions have been rectified in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend it.

Luxe Home Bliss
アプリの使用期間:30日
SyncXが返信しました 2023年9月25日

Thank you for the rating and recommendation! We're thrilled that Stock Sync has simplified your supplier feed management. Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We're here to help! 👍😊

2023年12月5日

Una delle migliori applicazioni che ho mai utilizzato. Mi ha semplificato la vita e automatizzato il business. Buona anche l'assistenza!

Consiglio vivamente

Giancarlo

ValBen Shop
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
SyncXが返信しました 2023年12月14日

Thank you for your appreciation! It's great to hear that the app has simplified your life 😻 and that you have learned how to use it. Se hai bisogno di aiuto, siamo qui! 🙌

2023年11月7日

Excellente application et facile d'utilisation !!

Aspirateurs à rabais.com
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
SyncXが返信しました 2023年11月20日

We appreciate your continued support. 🙏 Thank you for being a valued customer!

2023年8月21日

Great for creating products and also updating products. Been using this app for years and can ensure they always had a great quick customer support whenever i needed it. Easily recommend.

Machemise
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:7年以上
SyncXが返信しました 2023年8月24日

We appreciate the fantastic review from you! 💙​ If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know! 🙏

2023年12月20日

Nice

EVERYTHING HOME DECOR
アプリの使用期間:10日
SyncXが返信しました 2023年12月21日

2023年10月3日

One of the best apps I have encountered - with regards stock sync, it works perfectly for me, updating 6,500 SKUs from a supplier feed via ftp 3 times a day. Support was fantastic and helped me liaise with the suppliers IT manager to iron out the set up - genuinely delighted with the outcome.

Stringking
アプリの使用期間:13日
SyncXが返信しました 2023年10月9日

Thanks for the great review💙​💙​💙​! We're delighted that Stock Sync works perfectly for you, even with a large SKU load. Our support team is here to assist anytime. If you ever need more help or updates, just let us know. We're here to keep you synced! 😊👍

2023年8月22日

Cheapest, most effective API/FTP integration app on the market (I've researched competitors). Their support team spent an hour with me and was very skilled in addition to email communication. If you don't want to take months to learn how to code API/FTP feeds, this solution is exactly what you are looking for. Pro tip: buy credits (product imports) in bulk option to save 50% if a larger store. $50 = 10,000 products + $15-$25/monthly for update feeds. A++

NufCed
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
SyncXが返信しました 2023年8月25日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our product💙