Stocky , 230 avaliações

Avaliação geral
2,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 60% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 17% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
26 de outubro de 2023

Doesn't load on POS. I was instructed to report the bug but I don't see where to report it. When you try to use it on an iPhone or iPad, (both are using the most recent version of iOS - 17.0.3) it continually refreshes but never loads. It does work on desktop.

Surfing Cowboys
22 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shopify 30 de outubro de 2023

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review for the Stocky App. If you're looking to report a bug to our team, as well as get some assistance with troubleshooting these functionality issues with your iOS devices, it's best that you contact our Retail Support Team. You can reach these folks by opening your Shopify POS app, navigating to the 'Support' Tab, and then calling the phone number that you see there. -Imogen, Shopify Support

7 de janeiro de 2015

Stocky is exactly what we have been missing in Shopify. The suggested orders are almost always spot on which helps us plan our orders. But the best thing is the Purchase Order system. It gives us the control and overview we need. And the most time-saving feature is that when receiving an order it syncs the inventory in Shopify - AWESOME!

Morfars.dk
Dinamarca
9 months usando a aplicação
29 de setembro de 2023

This app is frequently not working, slow and buggy which means I can't get my job done. I've had trouble with it for three days in a row. I'm writing this review because it's currently giving me a 504 error and I have nothing better to do.

Tulsa Body Jewelry
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shopify 3 de outubro de 2023

Hi Tulsa Body Jewelry, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent experience using Stocky. We are aware that some of merchants had issues accessing the app but this should be resolved now. If you are still having any problems, please reach out to our authenticated support through the Help Center to report them. -Shay, Shopify Support

11 de dezembro de 2015

Fantastic product and best support of any app - and I have a lot of them.
I needed an app that would allow me to see the cost of my Shopify inventory. I also needed a way to view low stock SKUs so that I could place reorders. Stocky does both of these things well and goes a big step farther for both. For inventory cost, it keeps historic info, something only much more expensive apps will do. For reordering, it creates a PO for me (based on stock on hand, recent sales and lead time) and then when I receive the goods, I just hit a button and all of my Shopify inventory gets updated - huge time savings for both.

For service, I can't say enough about Seb and his team, they not only get back to me very quickly, but they have implemented many ideas that I suggested - some in less than 24 hours. Great job!

Stellacarakasi
About 8 years usando a aplicação
18 de dezembro de 2023

Recommended by support
Store changes required Stocky is available with a POS Pro subscription.

The Poop Coffee
4 minutes usando a aplicação
Editado a 26 de janeiro de 2016

This is a fantastic app, and has some awesome intuitive features. It has quickly become our indispensable go-to tool for ordering and managing stock. Seb from Stocky was super attentive to our questions, quick, polite and responsive to requests and extremely willing to help customise the app for us. It's so good I just wish Stocky was able to perform some other inventory tasks for us as well as it does the ordering process!! Thoroughly recommend.

I Am Natural Shopify Trial
Over 7 years usando a aplicação
18 de agosto de 2016

If you have a retail business and purchase products from multiple suppliers, have products that you need to keep track of Cost, Supplier reorder numbers, and/or print price labels for store, you need STOCKY. This is the most needed and the best App for Shopify.
I nearly didn't sign up with Shopify because it was missing a few key functions that’s essential for retail shops, such as Purchase Orders and inventory management, Product Cost, printing price labels, etc. I initially signed up with another stock management program (which monthly subscription fees were x5 times of Stocky’s fees) in order to convert to Shopify because Shopify was missing the above essential functions. However, the other program was very cumbersome and time consuming to use (took weeks to just set it up), it was just the worst nightmare. I also tried multiple barcode label printing Apps, and none of them was practical.
STOCKY lets you create purchase orders using your SKU and/supplier’s reorder codes and email it directly (it keeps suppliers details), you can set minimum order qty for each item, it generates a suggested PO based on your sales, receive inventory against your PO (both fully or partially), print barcode/price labels for received inventory (you don’t have to do it individually like some other barcode label printing Apps), track payment for PO, Stock take, run reports on sales, etc. It really covers all the key functions that Shopify is missing.
On top of all of this, Seb also provides the best customer service anyone can ever ask for. It is every dollar worth it and more.
The only suggestions for future improvement are: 1. Show product images on PO (I have over 7,000 SKU so it’s hard to remember every SKU by name)- Seb already said this is coming soon, 2. Barcode printing – better integration with barcode printers (I use Dymo label printer and you need to export a CSV file for labels and import it into Dymo to print). It would be great to just press a couple of buttons and print labels without export/import CSV files (Compared to other existing label printing Apps, Stocky is still way better). 3. Since it already has a platform to feed SOH information to/from Shopify, perhaps it might be possible to integrate with other sales channels such as Amazon, etc. Then Stocky can really take over the stock management market as it’s already a superior program than the other expensive multi sales channel stock management Apps.
In summary, this is a must-have App for any retail store, and Shopify should really buy this program and build it in to Shopify.

Jeannienmini
Almost 7 years usando a aplicação
4 de abril de 2017

This is a very useful app for basic inventory management. It was pretty easy to set up and use quickly. It has saved a ton of time. The only thing that would make it really awesome is if it synched with the Shopify transfers which I understand is coming. It can be confusing to see negative items in Shopify that you know you have ordered. I will say that the support is EXCELLENT.....Seb is very responsive and helpful. Overall I would recommend this app.

My Team Shirts Ca
Canadá
Over 6 years usando a aplicação
2 de agosto de 2023

I'm pretty much done with this app. I've been using it for 3 years. When I print off an in-stock inventory report any new products ordered and received have no cost listed (but the P.O. was created and received in Stocky complete with prices) I went to another report and was able to click and enter cost for the products. There was no save button and typically Stocky saves automatically. I printed a PDF and there were no costs listed despite having entered them. I "updated" and all the costs I had entered on the screen disappeared. I checked my settings and Stocky is apparently syncing with Shopify so there shouldn't be an issue as Shopify has costs entered for each product. I'll look to see if there is a Stocky specialist but it may be time to find something else.

Farthingales Corset Making Supplies
Canadá
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shopify 30 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky, we really appreciate your candid feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with the reporting functionality.

Stocky makes an average cost price from your PO's by time. However, if you feel like settings are correct and the reports are showing as expected please create a support ticket via our Help Centre - https://shopify.link/WJna. Our team will be happy to help further. Thank you. -Iris, Shopify Support

Editado a 26 de julho de 2017

I have spent a year or so trying to find a stock inventory management system that works for products that both drop ship and ship in store. I've installed systems that cost $250 USD a month and spent countless hours setting it up. None of them worked, up until now. Stocky is so simple to use and it does what I need it to do. Customer service was amazing. Seb is fantastic and works tirelessly. I was messaging him questions and he would respond even though it was midnight his time. I can't recommend Stocky highly enough and the support we received is superb.

Skatescool Shop