Recensioner (239)

• 6 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 9 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 19 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
27 september 2017

If you have a store with a large inventory like ours, this app is essential. I'm not sure how we survived without it before! Seb has been so helpful with getting us set up and making sure we are using all of the features. From inventory management, ordering, profit review and supplier management, this really is a must have app.

Peticular
Australien
14 maj 2021

We are small businesses, You Big. We pay you monthly usd $ 79 and usd $ 200-500, per transactions (done by computer and bots). Could It be an plus for your costumers? Big companies are bigger when they add worth to their clients

TU beauty store
Colombia
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
Redigerat 10 februari 2022

For being free(I have Pro sub) it is a great app. I used to use Inventory Planner paying over $400/month for forecasting and purchase orders. I own and operate 4 Retail Locations and Online Store. The feature to allow Creating Purchase Orders with Forecasting for individual store is a winner. I get more accurate reorders/stocking per store. I noticed this app gets a lot of flack however for my use case it is working perfectly for me.

The Vapory
Kanada
5 februari 2019

Very simple and useful app, it makes ordering supplies A LOT easier! It is also great for calculating your inventory value.

Jest Paint Store
16 januari 2020

BAD experience & support. There is none. Stocky does NOT support barcode scanning. We learnt this at great expense migrating to Shopify. We are pissed of big time. They do not respond to support requests. Useless

Wild Swans
Storbritannien
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Shopify svarade 17 januari 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky - we appreciate your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have had such an experience with using the app, that should not be the case. I have had a look at your current support tickets on this matter with my colleagues - hopefully they will be able to get to the bottom of this issue with you so that you can start to use Stocky in a way that is beneficial to your business. I will be in touch via email also, just in case there is any further feedback you would like to provide while we look into this for you. Thank you - Beckha.

4 maj 2017

The only reason this app does not get 5 stars is because they are still in the final stages of development, but if you want the most incredible 5 star customer service, with someone who cares, and is there for you when you need help, this is the system for you. Seb has helped me every step along the way, customizing things to help my business and making me feel totally supported. He is a great communicator and really wants to see us all succeed. Also, if you want to integrate a POS with Shopify it does it very nicely. In Stocky you can put your cost of products and run necessary reports to figure out important info about your business. I am very grateful I found STOCKY.

Filosophy
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
3 april 2019

This is a great app with even better client care. There are very good inventory features and stock replenishment reports. It integrates very easily to your store and it supports multi-location feature. It doesn't support multiple websites yet but I am sure it is coming. Seb is a great guy and has helped us a lot to get started and learn the app.

H&B POS
Kanada
13 maj 2020

It used to be a great app, but it seems in the last 6 months it's been horrible. Customer support is AWFUL. We haven't been able to upload a lot of inventory we've needed to.

We tried to delete the app and re-add it to see if it would stop telling us there was an error and to contact the administrator, but now it's telling us that when we try to add the app back.....

Sweet Tea and Caviar - A Baby Boutique
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Shopify svarade 25 maj 2020

Amy here from Shopify. We truly appreciate your feedback.

I can see that you have already been in communication with our technical support team around the error you have been experiencing in the app. I can certainly understand your frustration, not just around the error but around not feeling supported as well. The technical team will be keeping you posted about the variant error directly and I will be reaching out you by email as well to ensure that all of your questions and concerns have been addressed.

Thank you.
Amy T.

Redigerat 16 oktober 2017

Stocky has helped me beyond measure. The feature that you can go to a vendor, click generate PO, tell it how far out you want to go and it automatically generates everything is awesome. But NOTHING has saved my business like the "current Cost of Goods Sold" report has done. It has single handedly helped me and my accountant find pitfalls of what was going on.

The only thing I could suggest as a feature/improvement. When selecting a vendor and telling the system to generate the PO, can we somehow tell the system to generate a large enough PO to be over a certain amount of money? I say this because I have some suppliers who have free shipping if I order over $500.00 for example. That isn't that common, so I totally understand if that is not possible.

Again, this app has saved me from ordering a whole bunch of inventory and just looking at it on my shelves to making sure my perishable dog treats are always fresh on the shelves and my customers and the human ones too, love it. Can't say enough good things about this app. thank you so much!

The hardest part about this app is "relax...stocky will tell you when you need to order stuff...don't freak out and start ordering a crap ton of product just because you are getting "close"" LOL Just relax, Stocky has this....that should be your new motto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

New Update: It is still the best thing in the world. This thing is so smart...it orders products right when I need them. The reports are insanely easy to use and make a lot of sense. In addition they give me a lot of information that is very useful to my business. If you have physical products in inventory. Stop what you are doing and get this app now.

Really Good Pets Shop
Redigerat 14 januari 2016

Stocky is a great, powerful tool.

We also really appreciate how responsive their support team is. This app saved us a lot of time/headaches.

Chi Omega Dev1