Store Locator ‑ Dealer Finder , Počet recenzí: 35

• 3 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 11 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
Datum úprav: 8. září 2022

Easy to use and great looking page. Now that they figured out the google maps issue this app works perfectly!

Byron Bay Olive Co.
23. červen 2022

Was provided with incredible help when trying to set up the app and connect the Google API. They were very patient and assisted me with getting started. Can't wait to use this app to display my stores stockists!

EverWoof
Čas strávený používáním aplikace: Asi 22 hodinami
15. červen 2022

Amazing app for a store locator. Works prerfectly for us and the support is fantastic and helped me fix all my issues.

Bluebird Provisions
Kanada
Čas strávený používáním aplikace: Více než 3 roky
26. květen 2022

Works well, easy to use upload template to upload bulk list of locations and received quick support from customer service, thanks

Intoleran
Čas strávený používáním aplikace: 7 měsíci
Datum úprav: 23. září 2021

** 2-month update** I'm still using this app to show customers the retailers that stock our products. I like the generous number of shops allowed and reasonable pricing. The map works well with MapBox and Google. The customer service team helped me resolve a couple of small issues I had.

CUP O FLORA
22. červenec 2021

Easy to use app for store locator page. You get various options for customizing the map look to fit your page aesthetic. I did have some questions/issues with integration but the support team was great and very fast responding to emails.

Robert Piguet
25. červen 2021

We've been using the app for a few months and are happy with it. The setup with Google Maps was a little intimidating but following their exact instructions got us through it just fine.
We had a minor problem with the app not running on one of our computers- support advised us to clear out Google cookies and cache and that did the trick.
It's been easy to add to stores to the locator and our customers have found it easy to use as well.
At $6.99 for the plan that we needed we find it worth it and very competitive with any other app that we were looking at.

Shamans Dawn
24. březen 2021

So far so good. It's super easy to add stores and the map looks great. I had trouble getting the app installed and customer service fixed it for me.

Bearded Butcher Blend Seasoning
Čas strávený používáním aplikace: 11 měsíci
12. únor 2021

We have been using this app for 6 months seamlessly. Setup was easy and the team is helpful. We had a minor glitch and they fixed it the day we reached out.

gabrielcosmetics
15. leden 2021

we have been using the app for about 2 months and are very satisfied. The customer service is friendly, competent. Any concerns about changes were dealt with within 24 hours. Customer requests were also followed up immediately. We can recommend the app (storelocator) and look forward to further cooperation.

Cold&Dog GmbH