Store Protector | Dakaas

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
3 november 2022

This app has most of the functions that I need to protect my store and the price is reasonable as well. Really recommend this app!!

Orion Art
Vietnam
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een maand
Dakaas heeft geantwoord 3 november 2022

Hello Orion Arts,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. feel free to ping us if you have any queries.

6 oktober 2022

Really very good and fast service. The customer help support is really good as they solved my problem immediately.

Manual labs
App gebruikt gedurende 4 dagen
Dakaas heeft geantwoord 6 oktober 2022

Hello Manual labs,

30 september 2022

I use for shopping content being stolen but more importantly part of the app. I highly recommend this app if you want to protect your shop. The app works well in my shop. It simply disables right-click so that photos can't be downloaded. Love the design as well.

Tiendatodos
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 16 uur
30 september 2022

beauty-and-bath-babes
20 september 2022

Great app. I use for stopping content being stolen but more importantly the disable the country part of the app. I highly recommend the app if you want to protect your shop. Love you guys

The Retails
Duitsland
18 september 2022

This app does not work at all. I was unable to get this app working. After adding shop URL it went nowhere. Wasted time.

Miss Denier
Polen
App gebruikt gedurende 8 minuten
Dakaas heeft geantwoord 18 september 2022

Hello Miss Denier,

There is a misunderstanding from your end regarding login to the Shopify app you need to put the .myshopify.com URL and we have seen that you added the wrong one. I hope you understand my request. let me know if you need any help and please update your valuable review :)

8 september 2022

I like the function of this APP. It helps my original picture, text and video away from being stolen.

HowlPurr
China
Dakaas heeft geantwoord 8 september 2022

Hello HowlPurr,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. feel free to ping us if you have any other issue

3 september 2022

Brilliant App. I use for stopping content being stolen but more importantly the disable country part of the app. I highly recommend this app if you want to protect your shop.

Glitter Fabric World
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende 12 maanden
Dakaas heeft geantwoord 3 september 2022

Hello Glitter Fabric World,

13 juli 2022

J'ai installé cette application et depuis je ne me fais plus voler les contenus de mes sites. Bravo aux concepteurs de cette application

Fitshoes.Store
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 2 maanden
Dakaas heeft geantwoord 13 juli 2022

Hello Fitshoes.Store,

17 juni 2022

I have tried many apps, and felt that watching my analytics these apps were not working. This app is different. It is straightforward, and it works. Easy to install, and easy to work. It is amazing how many people are on your site trying to steal pictures. Try this app....you will love it.

Kinder Kouture
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een jaar
Dakaas heeft geantwoord 20 juni 2022