Store.SEO Image Optimizer AI , 164件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
編集日:2023年7月29日

Too expensive to justify the cost in my opinion. It shouldn't be subscription based, but rather a one time payment/purchase should suffice. It doesn't do enough to justify $11/mo or more. The support and developers are on their a-game for sure. The app looks really good, and allows the user to achieve what it's supposed to do, intuitively. If you're looking to bulk edit your products to have them rank better, then this is a good app for that. If you're just learning about SEO like I am, it's maybe a little bit too powerful to start with until you learn how SEO is done and what are the more common practices and all. I'm sure the support team would be able to help point you in the right direction, at the very least.

Giving 5 stars but there's definitely a good amount of room for improvement in the app.

TechFresh
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Storewareが返信しました 2023年7月23日

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback and review. We truly appreciate all of your suggestions regarding our app. We work diligently on improving our app everyday, striving to make it even better with each passing day. Please keep an eye on our changelog for all the latest improvements and new features. And remember, we're here to help you whenever you need assistance.

Have a fantastic day!