Store SEO Image Optimizer AI , 169件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年1月26日

I was helped by Abid Hasan, he's very professional, polite, and patient. He was able to answer all of my questions and he was able to solve the issue I was having with my store.

Such great customer service!! I highly recommend their services to anyone!

Thank you!!!

ChristianWalk
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
Storewareが返信しました 2024年2月4日

Thank you so much for your review.
Please feel free to reach us when you need any SEO-related help on your store.

Cheers!

2024年1月23日

Awesome support i really appreciate your asistance. specail thanks to Pial

Dehavey
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
Storewareが返信しました 2024年2月29日

Glad to know that you loved our support.

2024年1月16日

awesome service

The Last Monk
インド
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Storewareが返信しました 2024年1月21日

Thank you for your review.

Have a good day!

2024年2月4日

I really recommend Sadman Sakib Nadvi who give me a premium attention and solve out my doubts as well as explain me few other things which can help on my use trought the app It is a pleasure contacting with him and |I realy recommend the attention received.
Thankyou

GLX'S Inc.
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年1月24日

Amit provided absolutely awesome customer service. Very helpful and he walked me through every step to properly optimize all of my listings. Buy this app with complete confidence that it will properly optimize all of your listings.

Gilded Jewelry Designs
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Storewareが返信しました 2024年2月29日

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our team delivered absolutely awesome customer service and guided you through optimizing all your listings.

Your confidence in our app's ability to properly optimize listings means a lot. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations

2024年1月5日

Pial was very knowledgeable and very professional. With me not knowing too much about S.E.O, he was patient and understading and walk me through the process. He is the best!!!

Chief's Emporium
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Storewareが返信しました 2024年1月18日

Thank you so much for your review.
Feel free to reach us when you need any SEO related help.

We're always here to help.
Thank you!

2024年1月28日

Awesome app and great support! Best bang for buck.

BarrierBoss™
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Storewareが返信しました 2024年2月28日

Glad to know that you loved our support.

2023年11月30日

Iftekhar's support was exceptional; He guided me and showed me the characteristics of the product, as well as helping me integrate with Google Analytics. Now I have more knowledge of the application to improve my products.

Thank you very much for your patience; I really appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Katherine Navarro Hanse.
Aprendio.

Aprendio - High Impact Learning
デンマーク
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
Storewareが返信しました 2023年12月2日

Glad to know that you loved our support

Cheers!

2024年1月2日

good service , Amit Paul

flairgold
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Storewareが返信しました 2024年1月14日

Thank you for your review.
Please feel free to reach us when you need any help with StoreSEO

2024年1月9日

Amit Paul is the best! He know his shit. Thanks!!!! The walk through of the optimization process was lengthy for a beginner but 10000% worth it. I learned a lot. Definitely recommend him

Baby Needs World
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Storewareが返信しました 2024年1月18日

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience! Our team is committed to delivering excellent service, and we're glad that the walkthrough of the optimization process, although lengthy for a beginner, proved to be 10000% worth it for you.

We're delighted that you learned a lot, and we appreciate your recommendation. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing our services