Omtaler (350)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
23. mai 2024

Great product especially with their smaller business pricing plan which so many providers overlook. Clean interface with step by step guidance. Lots of thought has gone into this app. Great work!

GPUCONNECT.COM
Storbritannia
10 måneder bruker appen
Storeware svarte 27. juni 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate our pricing plan and user-friendly interface. Your feedback motivates us to continue improving and delivering the best experience possible. Thanks again for your support!

15. mai 2024

My experience with Zeba was immaculate!!
After paying someone to optimize my products, majority of them were left with very low score. Zeba walked me through the process with ease and was able to show me exactly how to get them over 80%.She also showed me how to automatically fix all the issues, that saves a lot of time. I am very appreciative and I highly recommend this service. Anyone who is assisted by Zeba will be happy. Thank you Zeba!

HelloFeminine
29 dager bruker appen
Storeware svarte 27. juni 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that your experience was seamless and that our team could help optimize your products effectively.

It's great to know that the guidance provided has saved you time and improved your product scores. We appreciate your recommendation and support!

15. mai 2024

I had a wonderful conversation with Sadman Nadvi today. I am new in this field as a website owner, I know there is something called SEO and crucial for the business.
I tried to do all the setting by myself first and had a lot of issues.
Samman Nadvi went through all issues with me and explained in a very understandable way, so now I know how to do the rest of my products.
I would really recommend Store SEO if you run Shopify!

Mjölkshop.se
Sverige
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
Storeware svarte 27. juni 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that your conversation was helpful and that our team could guide you through your SEO issues.
It's wonderful to know that you now feel confident in managing your products. We appreciate your recommendation and are here to support your success with Shopify!

28. juni 2024

Overall, StoreSEO has been a game-changer for my e-commerce business. It has streamlined many aspects of SEO, making it easier to manage and improve my store's online presence. I would highly recommend it to any online store owner looking to boost their SEO efforts.

Ample To Buy
India
20 dager bruker appen
Storeware svarte 1. juli 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that StoreSEO has made a significant impact on your e-commerce business and helped streamline your SEO efforts.

Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you have any suggestions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you succeed!

13. juni 2024

Hello my name is Dusty,

Amit help me very much on detail instructions on how to use store SEO.
I give him 10 stars because how he help me learn step by step on all task to complete 100 score on products. Amit is very friendly and awesome guy for the job. Absolute best in the field if I help I want Amit to be the guy for sure. Thank you so much Amit I learn a lot today.
Recommend App Store SEO

AmericanWolfApparel.com
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
Storeware svarte 27. juni 2024

Thank you for your glowing review! We're delighted to hear that you received detailed instructions and step-by-step guidance to achieve a 100 score on your products. Your kind words about our team's support mean a lot to us.

We're thrilled that you found the experience helpful and friendly. We appreciate your recommendation and are here to help whenever you need it!

3. juli 2024

Amit was very helpful in explaining and walking me through the setup and use of StoreSEO. I have what I need to optimize my store easily.

Thanks Amit!

Reny's Place
3 måneder bruker appen
5. juni 2024

This a fantastic, easy-to-use tool to improve your store's SEO. Support was easy to reach and always quick to respond. I was skeptical of the AI portions, but after trying them, find they generate good content that is easily modified to make it more personal. Did I mention that support is easy to reach and responds quickly? It also includes a few other tools that are not really promoted here, like SEO for collections and blog pages.

Bacchetta Bikes
14 dager bruker appen
Storeware svarte 27. juni 2024

Thank you so much for your review.
Please feel free to reach us when you need any help.

Cheers!

8. juli 2024

Amit was absolutely the best today! Incredibly helpful and informative. I learned more about SEO today in 30 minutes than I have trying to learn on my own for the past 19 days of learning about SEO. Super thankful I got on this call today. Thank you so much Amit!

Very Highly recommend StoreSEO for anyone using SEO apps

smartshoptic.com
16 dager bruker appen
26. juni 2024

Excellent!
As a small business we struggle optimizing our store on Google. We see this App and the support offered by Amit Paul truly brilliant. I am really convinced this will be a monthly cost worth the money!

5 Stars from the Fishonlinestore.

Fish Online Store UK
Storbritannia
17 dager bruker appen
10. juli 2024

Amit Paul was excellent! He was able to show me everything I needed to be successful on Google Search without having to spend per click. I now have a great understanding of how to optimize my Shopify store.

Totally Your Stitch