Samlet vurdering

flairgold
Sverige
2 måneder bruker appen
Storeware svarte 14. januar 2024

Thank you for your review.
Please feel free to reach us when you need any help with StoreSEO

9. februar 2024

Best ape ever!

Thevee Official
Taiwan
9 dager bruker appen
Storeware svarte 28. februar 2024

Thank you so much for your review.
Please feel free to reach to us when you need any help.

Have a good day!

15. desember 2023

Great help online when I needed it

Vibro Wellness
Portugal
4 dager bruker appen
Storeware svarte 19. desember 2023

Hope you loved our support so far!
Please feel free to reach us when you need any help.

15. november 2023

Very knowledgeable and friendly. Helped me with explaining the application and walked me through the details. Thank you

THE WORLD T-SHIRT STORE
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
Storeware svarte 16. november 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience!

Once again, thank you for choosing us and for your kind words. We truly appreciate your support.

21. november 2023

Great service and was explained very well to help me optimize my store Thanks for the help!

Fearless Worshippers
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
Storeware svarte 26. november 2023

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our service and that our team was able to assist you in optimizing your store effectively.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way.

18. januar 2024

Service client tres rapide , merci Florence

EC Brothers
3 måneder bruker appen
Storeware svarte 22. januar 2024

Glad to know that you loved our support!
Feel free to reach us when you need any help with StoreSEO app.

3. november 2023

I LOVE this APP!!! I just finished a call with Nadvi who walked me through the app and how to optimize my Web Page. I find StoreSEO very user friendly!!! It is great for those of us that are not savvy with SEO and are learning how to build and optimize our Websites. Nadvi was very patient with me as I learned how to use the different functions. I'm so excited to learn more and know that Nadvi is there for me if I have any troubles. Highly Recommend StoreSEO and the support is amazing!!!

Dragonfly Treasures Resin Art & Gift Shop
10 dager bruker appen
Storeware svarte 5. november 2023

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We're thrilled to hear that you love StoreSEO and had such a positive experience with our support team.

We truly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to assisting you further on your SEO journey. If you ever have any questions or run into any challenges, rest assured that we're here to help. Thank you for choosing StoreSEO, and best of luck with your website optimization endeavors!

11. mars 2024

Good support Amit

Birthday-Africfriends
Frankrike
Rundt 15 timer bruker appen
27. november 2023

Great customer service from Amit!

Bella Rain
10 måneder bruker appen
Storeware svarte 2. desember 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback. If you have any more feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We appreciate your support!

30. oktober 2023

Nadvi,Amit

First of all they helped me with improving my products l scores
and then they explained to me the full process. Then after this they explained also how to connect my store to google nd this was very hwlful

Gadget Grotto
3 måneder bruker appen
Storeware svarte 1. november 2023

Glad to know that you loved our support. Hope you resolved your SEO issues on your store and optimized your store as per the given criteria.

Feel free to reach us when you need any help.