Samlet vurdering
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
2. april 2024

great app very good results from the short time i have used it , Amid was a great help setting it up.

happy-dogs-togs
Storbritannia
3 måneder bruker appen
3. april 2024

StoreSEO is an incredible app. Thanks to the Dev's for creating such a useful tool. I had a few questions for Support and was able to get through to a live person almost immediately. I worked with Florence who was knowledgable and friendly. I recommend StoreSEO 100%. 10/10.

Elephas Coffee®
13 dager bruker appen
5. mars 2024

This was a resourceful and easy way to get my store optimized and I will recommend this to anyone especially to New store owner trying to navigate through this path and also the agent Pial that assisted me was well knowledgeable, making my experience worth it. Thanks

Mozeegal
9 dager bruker appen
Storeware svarte 10. mars 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that our service was resourceful and easy for optimizing your store. We appreciate your recommendation, especially to new store owners.Your satisfaction makes our efforts worthwhile. Thanks again

15. februar 2024

Really great app. Helps me focus on the key SEO elements all in one place. The support team (Amit Paul) was happy to talk to me via Google Teams and he was very knowledgeable, managing to resolve all my issues quickly and efficiently. This app has saved me a lot of time.

Conch Outdoors
2 måneder bruker appen
Storeware svarte 28. februar 2024

Glad to know that you loved StoreSEO
Please feel free to reach us when you need any help

Cheers!

22. mars 2024

Excellent customer service. Amit Paul my instructor is very knowledgeable and demonstrated high level professionalism to ensure the features within the APP was optimized. I recommend Store SEO APP and reach out to the team for support. I had a very good experience.

A Horizon Dawn
25 dager bruker appen
1. april 2024

Nadvi was very helpful to me!

Store SEO has already made a difference in my search results. The changes I made using the app when I first installed it made a difference but Nadvi's changes focused me on better SEO keyword selections and brought my product page to 100% optimization.

Thank you Nadvi!

EZ Fishing
5 dager bruker appen
23. februar 2024

Pial Iftekhar is excellent support. I definitely recommend him for everyone! Thanks, Pial :)

Bighiza
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
Storeware svarte 28. februar 2024

Glad to know that you loved our support also thanks for the recommendation.

Please feel free to reach us when you need any help[ regarding StoreSEO app.

Cheers!

20. mars 2024

Amit Paul has done amazing work to guide me in my store SEO site. He has explained me in depth details according to my needs, listened to all the requests and desired, and accommodated my feedback and answer to all my questions. Also, he has been very attentive , I totally recommend him!

Even I recommend for Store SEO app , its very easy use and understand especially recommend for the beginner's.

FIFODROP
De forente arabiske emirater
13 dager bruker appen
14. mars 2024

Straight Forward, Easy to Follow, Effective and Powerful, Chat Support Ran me through everything clearly in a few moments, so much more confident in how SEO works and Functions in a few easy steps. Thank you Amit, you should get a raise :)

Indexplora Essentia
Thailand
14 dager bruker appen
9. mars 2024

the meeting with pial was very awesome i definitely learned a lot during our meeting he made everything easy to understand and i would recommend anyone seeking help could call on him for assistance at anytime looking forward to our next meeting.

Zurells