Avaliações (25)

Avaliação geral
4,6
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 84% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 8% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
3 de maio de 2024

I didn't believe the hype at first as a seasoned Ecommerce owner for more than 20 years. After installing it on the free trial, the results have been amazing. Increase in revenue by 33% and improving, the reporting function has saved the team so much time and love the AI aspect of it. I havent even started playing with the catalog side of things.

Lilly and Sid
Reino Unido
11 months usando a aplicação
31 de maio de 2024

I used to struggle with generating reports, but Strique has completely changed that. Thanks to Strique, Scheduling customized reports is so easy now, and I get the data I need delivered right to my inbox. No more scrambling around—it's been a real time saver!

BookVerse
21 days usando a aplicação
20 de maio de 2024

I was unsure about the $99/month cost, but still tried it's 30 days free trial and then saw it's true worth... definitely money well spent! Recommended!

Americo Mart
24 days usando a aplicação
19 de maio de 2024

Transformed my data management with its super easy one-click setup. Connecting data streams from Shopify, Google, and more is a breeze.

mixopolis
About 2 months usando a aplicação
14 de maio de 2024

I love the automated insights and customized reports sent directly to my WhatsApp. Highly recommend it for anyone looking to simplify their data journey.

cross hatch
22 days usando a aplicação
10 de maio de 2024

The ability to schedule reports and receive them on WhatsApp or email is a fantastic feature that saves us time and keeps us informed. Highly recommend this app for anyone looking to simplify their data journey!

Allure select
17 days usando a aplicação
12 de maio de 2024

it simplifies data management with its one-click setup, automated insights, and customizable dashboard, making it a must-have for savvy decision-makers.

Assortify
23 days usando a aplicação
16 de maio de 2024

simplified my data management with its one-click setup and ready-to-use metrics library. Getting scheduled reports directly to my WhatsApp is a game-changer!

Fusion finds
Suíça
14 days usando a aplicação
5 de maio de 2024

It's share and schedule feature is super convenient, lets me access to the reports anytime and anywhere!

Whimsy Word
About 2 months usando a aplicação
17 de maio de 2024

The automated intelligence that detects anomalies is a lifesaver, and the in-depth insights help me optimize ad performance effortlessly. Highly recommend Strique for anyone looking to simplify their data journey!

EclectiCo