Subify Subscriptions App

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 13 juni 2024

Great App so far and easy to contact friendly staff, Just had to upgrade and found had to pay more charges on each transaction as well as the subscription, then had contact from customer service who kindly offered a temporary discount which is great and is a help to try and boost our sales.

The Fabric Cabin
Verenigd Koninkrijk
12 maanden gebruiken de app
19 april 2024

Subify has been a great addition to our store. We are a subscription based product so this feature was very important to get right. There are a lot of customizations available and it is simple to manage.

One of the best features is the customer service, if I'm ever having any issues, they are quick to respond and help me resolve any issues. It seems like they are constantly updating the app too so it is always improving!

FIREBOX CANADA
12 maanden gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 12 mei 2024

Wow! Thanks for this amazing review. Our customer care team is always available to help our valued merchants.

23 mei 2024

I recently integrated the Subify Subscriptions App into my Shopify store, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. From the start, the setup was incredibly user-friendly, allowing me to quickly configure subscription plans for my products without any technical hassle. The app's interface is intuitive, making it easy to navigate through various options and tailor the subscription experience to meet my customers' needs.

Benefits Highlight:

User-Friendly Setup: Easy configuration and management of subscription plans.

Improved Customer Retention: Seamless recurring orders enhance customer loyalty.

Excellent Support: Responsive and helpful customer service team.

Subify has truly made a positive difference in my business, and I am excited to continue using it to offer my customers a convenient and enjoyable shopping experience.

New Time store
2 maanden gebruiken de app
28 maart 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using Subify for my subscription needs, and I must say, I've been thoroughly impressed. The highlight for me has been their stellar customer service - responsive, helpful, and incredibly efficient at resolving any issues that come up. Additionally, the integration with our backend systems has been seamless, making the overall management of subscriptions a breeze. If I had to point out an area for improvement, it would be the design of the widgets. They're functional but lack a bit in design flair. However, this is a minor issue in the grand scheme of things. Overall, Subify has significantly enhanced our subscription management experience, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an effective and user-friendly solution.

ALLSUPPS
Zwitserland
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 7 april 2024

We really proud ourselves with how our customer care team goes above and beyond to find a solution and make things easier for the merchants. It really makes our day when we get feedback like this and see that we're on the right path.

26 april 2024

There are some interesting clunky things on Subify that I can't seem to figure out on my own just yet and I am still learning the ropes!

However, the support and customer service I receive when I run into these issues is extremely quick, professional, and informative. Thank you!

RED PLAINS GRAND BUTCHERY
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 12 mei 2024

Thanks for this great review! Subify is made to be easy-to-use...so charge on and you'll get amazing results.

22 mei 2024

Subify has given us the exact solution we were looking for, for our store. The interface, integration and everything that comes with the package is super seamless and easy.

With Subify, our customers are able to subscribe to specific products easily and enjoy them weekly or monthly.

We recommend Subify to anyone looking for the same integration on their store, it's efficient and seamless. 10/10 from us.

Postum Beverage
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
6 juni 2024

I'm just getting started on Subify but so far the customer service has been excellent. easy to chat and set an appointment and yasaman was super patient, knowledgeable and helpful with my questions and went above and beyond t help me get set up.. looking forward to an excellent user experience. thanks!

Brave + Kind Bookshop
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
30 mei 2024

The customer service honestly was insanely helpful. I've never walked away from a customer service interaction in a positive way but this time it was amazing because they immediately solved my issue and felt sorry for the inconvenience. Nareh is a really amazing help and I would highly recommend her and this whole company. It is rare for customer service to be so helpful.

FBA Specialists
4 maanden gebruiken de app
9 april 2024

I own a coffee company and this app has been instrumental in providing us recurring revenue month over month. The customer service is always attentive and they truly are listening to user requests and adding features constantly!! Highly recommend!

Pour Offroad Coffee Company
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 12 mei 2024

Thanks for recommending us! We're always here to help you grow even more.

Bewerkt 4 maart 2024

This app is pretty good. Customers can have a hard time finding out how to update their subscriptions, so I get a lot of emails about that, but hopefully now that the payment warning function is enabled it will help.
They have great customer service. I've always gotten timely and helpful responses and they have been patient helping me work out kinks and resolve issues. We've definitely gained and retained a good amount of income from using subify

Blue Willow Tea
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 3 maart 2024

It's great to know our features and customer service team have been able to assist you effectively. Your success and satisfaction are our priorities. Thank you for trusting us with your subscription needs, and we look forward to continuing to support your business growth with Subify.