Subify Subscriptions App

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
10 mei 2024

This app will be very helpful for my business. I love that there is an option for customers to add products to their existing subscription. The customer service was amazing when I had questions, they answered right away. They helped me modify some settings in a few days only.

La Sage Camomille
1 dag gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 12 mei 2024

It always makes us overjoyed when merchants find Subify easy to use and useful! We'll continue to support you anywhere you need and hope your business grows even more!

23 mei 2024

Very user-friendly and easy to implement. Customer support were very fast and attentive in asking all questions we had. Highly Recommended!!

Mane Europe
Tsjechië
27 dagen gebruiken de app
26 maart 2024

Amazing customer support! Quick response time with solutions to every concerns! Definitely recommend!

Ori Lifestyle
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 7 april 2024

Thanks for the recommendation! If you need any further assistance, we're here for you.

17 mei 2024

Support fixed my issue on Friday evening within 10 minutes! So far, amazing service! Thank you.

MarketMinds
Letland
7 dagen gebruiken de app
25 maart 2024

Our previous app is closing, so we chose Subify to be our next subscriptions app. Seller support is responsive and very helpful, especially during subscriber data migration.

Zenmen Health
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 7 april 2024

We know how crucial that phase is and we're happy to see you're satisfied with it. Thanks for your heartwarming message.

19 februari 2024

I am using this app to manage subscriptions for a new shopify store I am starting for digital content. So far it's been very easy to use and manage but the chat support to help me though specific scenarios as I test things for launch has been invaluable. Look forward to seeing how this app evolves over time.

Intelligent DFS
Verenigde Staten
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 3 maart 2024

We're so proud that you've chosen Subify for your store and even more delighted to hear that we've been able to help you navigate through your launch. Thanks for the five stars and please do not forget that we're always here to make sure your growth happens smoothly!

10 juni 2024

Super helpful service!
I downloaded this app to create a subscription service for my customers. I wasn't sure how to work out a few queries I had and their customer support section was very speedy and helped me with all of my issues.
I look forward to using their app more in the future and will definitely be recommending them to other business I know who use shopify!

Boston Barks
Ongeveer 6 uur gebruiken de app
13 juni 2024

Great app, even better Support

seychelle
Slovenië
5 maanden gebruiken de app
16 april 2024

The app works very easy, is edible to the way you like. The support team responds very fast and really wants to solve your problem.

FBC
Nederland
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 17 april 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave this magnificent review! We're so happy you're satisfied with our services.

6 maart 2024

So helpful when I came across problems the team were quick to sort it - a great user friendly App and so pleased to be using it in our new Shopify shop.
Just be Kind Dog Food

Just Be Kind Dog Food
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 17 maart 2024

It feels amazing to walk the path of success and growth with our merchants. Thanks for the five stars and if you need any more help, we'll be on it ASAP.