Subify Subscriptions App

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (418)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 94% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
17 de junho de 2024

Overall it is very easy to set up and it looks clean and modern. It works for us 95% perfectly. There are a couple of things I wish it did better like allowing users to add products to their existing subscription. If a person updates their email in shopify it does not update in subify. Support is quick. Overall I'm pretty happy with the app and it has increased our monthly revenue for sure.

Gluten Free Remedies
5 months usando a aplicação
29 de maio de 2024

getting help from a person was a little to much wait time for my liking

Suplo
México
About 2 months usando a aplicação
11 de junho de 2024

My experience with Subify has been great so far. Reached out to the team to customize my widget and the response was well under 10 minutes and the changes were made immediately. Miles worked on this customization for us and was very swift. I'm definitely happy with the results and we are glad we chose Subify Subscriptions to start our new payment option.

Vibrant K9, Inc
About 1 month usando a aplicação
12 de maio de 2024

Subify app is very easy to set up and launch. The app integrates seamlessly with the product page. You just need to know how to use the app. For example, if you bundle products to a subscription, then you have to add that product bundle to your shop first before you create a subscription plan for that bundle.

puppibles
9 days usando a aplicação
28 de fevereiro de 2024

Migration took longer than expected due to legacy issues we had with our theme and various old apps we had installed.

The team did work with us closely to resolve issues encountered every step along the way.

There are features that were required features we were missing along the way and most of them were released within 2-3 weeks and some have not been implemented. Overall, the app dashboard is easy to use and the live chat is prompt in responding to queries as well.

PetProject.HK
Hong Kong, RAE da China
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Subify 3 de março de 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with the migration process to Subify. Your feedback on the features is invaluable to us and keeps us going for the better. Should you have any further feedback, questions, or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

5 de março de 2024

I just discovered Subify last night and I had multiple questions about the service. I used chat to communicate with Subify representatives this morning and all of my questions were answered promptly. Melika was very helpful and informative. I am now in the process of setting up my subscriptions and it seems easy enough. If I do have any difficulties I'm sure Melika will be there to assist me. Once I start actually using the app I will leave another review. Looks exactly like what I've been looking for at the moment.

David Morris
Shea Medgine Body Butter

SheaMedgine
About 15 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Subify 17 de março de 2024

Hello David! It's incredible to hear that you've had a positive first experience with Subify. Sure, dive deep into your subscriptions and if you need any more assistance, you can count on us. Also we'll pass on your kind words to Melika.

9 de abril de 2024

I have just now downloaded this app and had immediate support provided which was greatly appreciated. I am extremely happy I've chosen this app. Would be happy to give another review at a later time once I've had a couple of months to try it out more and get a better idea of how the app works so I could provide better feedback.

Stacey's Kindness Candles
Canadá
27 minutes usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Subify 12 de maio de 2024

Thanks for recommending us! In your way to growth, count on our help.

12 de janeiro de 2024

So far so good. The live chat rep. has been extremely helpful in walking me through the process. Subify makes it easy for customers to manage their subscriptions.

ForMor.com
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Subify 28 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with Subify! We're delighted to hear that our live chat support has been instrumental in guiding you through the process. Our team is dedicated to providing real-time assistance to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience for our merchants.

It's also great to know that you find our platform easy for customers to manage their subscriptions. We've worked hard to create a user-friendly interface that simplifies subscription management, and your feedback confirms that we're on the right track.

21 de fevereiro de 2024

very helpful with the set up, first day using the app, thanks to the online chat team

Diabetes Headquarters
Austrália
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Subify 3 de março de 2024

We appreciate the time you took to share this with others. We're here to make sure the rest of your experience continues positively!

22 de setembro de 2023

Good app, good customer service.

I wish they didn't have a ton of tiered pricing. I'm missing the analytics aspect but dont wanna upgrade.

AdsRx
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Subify 4 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback about our app and customer service! We're glad to hear that you're finding value in what we offer.

We appreciate your candid thoughts regarding our tiered pricing structure. Our goal is to provide flexible options that cater to a variety of needs and budgets. We understand, however, that this approach might not align perfectly with every user's preferences or requirements. Your input on the analytics aspect is particularly valuable, as it gives us insight into what features are most important to our users.

Please know that we continuously review our pricing and features to ensure that we're offering the best possible value and experience. We'll certainly take your feedback into account as we evaluate future updates and changes.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or need further information about our plans and features, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our team is always here to help and provide support where needed.