Arvostelut (1 790)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 6 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
12. kesäkuu 2024

I do not want to give this app the 5 stars as I was really frustrated with the very messy conversion process that was forced on me by Recharge and Shopify. However, the 5 stars are solely for Nick, from the e-shop Genius, (as I don’t know where else to leave the review) who really saved this project for me. We had custom code that changed the way my site functioned and Nick was very considerate in understanding all the frustrations and was very helpful in providing specific guidance in order to get to solutions. He even got on a call with me to take time to understand the issues. Working him with was very easy, and I will without a doubt work with him again for other tasks. The new pricing of the app does not justify the service imo esp for my small business, but I have no choice and they know it. However, Nick has helped me work through the errors and has been a lifesaver!

Mask Moments
Melkein 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Recharge vastasi 17. kesäkuu 2024

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback.

26. huhtikuu 2024

Our Dev team says: "We have been using Recharge for offering subscriptions on our coffee store for some time now, and I must say we're impressed by the quality of service they provide. The main thing which makes them stand out is their top-notch customer support. I have been personally helped by Nikola C. from the technical support team on several technical issues and I must say he's a pro at what he does! We have recently migrated our store from "Recharge checkout on Shopify" to "Shopify Checkout Integration" and the entire migration and post-migration experience has been smooth because of Nikola and other members of the support team. Not only this, but I have contacted them via live chat and several other email tickets and I have always received blazing-fast responses with practical solutions. The support team is very active when it comes to fulfilling customer's needs, and we are having a great experience over all."

Hermanos Colombian Coffee Roasters
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Recharge vastasi 13. toukokuu 2024

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your experience!

11. kesäkuu 2024

I've been using the Recharge Subscriptions app for our business, and it has been an absolute game-changer. The seamless integration with Shopify and the intuitive user interface make managing subscriptions incredibly easy. The app's robust features allow me to customize subscription plans, automate recurring payments, and provide a top-notch experience for my customers.

The support team is exceptional, always quick to respond and resolve any issues. Thanks to Recharge, my business has seen a significant increase in customer retention and satisfaction. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to streamline their subscription management process!

Mountain Gazette
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Recharge vastasi 17. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!

1. toukokuu 2024

Everything about Recharge is a class act. I used them while my business was active, and had a great experience setting up subscriptions and collecting recurring revenue from customers. Very simple and easy to use. I did end up having to close my account and worked with Bryan Nguyen who was a HUGE help and support with getting some charges reversed. It's very rare in the SaaS world to get refunded for anything, and Recharge made me feel like a valued customer by taking care of that for me. All in all, great app, great support. I'll be back if I ever open a product-based business again!

Lagom Body Co.
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Recharge vastasi 13. toukokuu 2024

We are very happy to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for the review - and the amazing shout out to Bryan!

3. heinäkuu 2024

They are great to work with, we have been with them probably since the beginning of time (2017) and we have no plans of moving away from them! Best in the business and always very helpful!

Ellie
Yli 7 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Recharge vastasi 8. heinäkuu 2024

Thank you so much for the five star review - and for your partnership through the years!

7. kesäkuu 2024

Recharge has been a game-changer for our Shopify store! Setting up product subscriptions was a breeze, and our customers love the convenience of receiving their favorite items at regular intervals. The interface is user-friendly, making it easy to manage subscriptions and customize intervals to fit our needs. Plus, their customer service is top-notch—responsive, helpful, and always ready to assist with any questions. Highly recommend Recharge for any business looking to add a subscription model!

Earthssplendor
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Recharge vastasi 11. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback and five star review!

21. toukokuu 2024

We migrated from Recharge to Yotpo Subscriptions last year, and realized pretty quickly the mistake we had made. We are now back at Rechage, and excited to see all the new products and features they are rolling out!
Jairus at Recharge was especially helpful during the migration process. He clearly explained each step of the process and walked us step by step through a successful migration back to Recharge.

Very happy to be back at Recharge!

Davids Natural Toothpaste
Noin 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Recharge vastasi 3. kesäkuu 2024

Very glad to hear about your positive experience. Appreciate the shout out to Jairus!

29. toukokuu 2024

I recently needed some tech support and was helped by Elijah. It was *hands down* the best support I have ever received. Elijah was prompt, clear, and kind. In 2 emails, Elijah was able to fully solve my problem. I am very impressed.

Vetz Petz Antinol CA
Kanada
Noin 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Recharge vastasi 3. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for your review - and the shout out to Elijah!

17. toukokuu 2024

The app and the service is probably the best in the market. It works really well and the setup is very easy. We are using it from years and we've never had a several issue.

But the best is the technical support: very skilled, and they are so fast to respond to every request! This is a very crucial aspect to consider when implementing a business critical solution like this one.

We're really satisfied with Recharge!

Caffitaly
Italia
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Recharge vastasi 20. toukokuu 2024

We appreciate your feedback & review!

23. toukokuu 2024

We have been using Recharge for 2 years and we are very happy with it, Recharge is really great app for subscription management. It provides almost all tools for you to customize the experience and has support for password-less login which can useful when you need it.

In addition to being a great app we like their customer service a lot, when we needed help very first time Irving O helped us carefully and we could be able to resolve the problem in a couple of hours!

Centrum Supergreens
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Recharge vastasi 3. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback!