Recensioni (1.792)

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 86% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 aprile 2024

Recharge has been a good app. There have been a few tiny glitches but the suppport team has been very timely with quick fixes and good communication.

If there were something to improve upon, more UX testing with "normal" users on customer side. Some of our customers are able to manage their subscriptions easily, but we still have a number who are confused and we help with our support team.

Alaska Gold Seafood
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Recharge ha risposto 8 aprile 2024

We appreciate your feedback!

Ty Bailey | VP of Services

29 febbraio 2024

I have never been a fan of this app...but I am warming to it since integrated checkout with shopify and chat support. Just had a great experience with support person Jaden Walker. Thanks

We Are Planet Hope
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Recharge ha risposto 4 marzo 2024

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!

7 febbraio 2024

Customer service team is excellent! Really proactive and quick with solving issues and providing assistance

Shine+ Drink
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Recharge ha risposto 12 febbraio 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

25 gennaio 2024

The app has definite limitations, but customer service is prompt and very helpful.

Steampunk Coffee Roasters
Regno Unito
Oltre 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Recharge ha risposto 29 gennaio 2024

We appreciate your feedback!

9 gennaio 2024

I would recommend it. Great customer service and easy to use! Although, my clients tend to have a tough time canceling subscriptions that they ordered by accident.

EssenceTree
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Recharge ha risposto 16 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for your review and the feedback you've provided!

22 febbraio 2021

I have been using Recharge for a few years. My subscription business has grown consistently. Great customer support, which means the most to me.

Hudson Henry Baking Co.
Circa 9 anni di utilizzo dell’app
17 febbraio 2021

Customer service rep Jessie Mills is stellar. Very knowledgeable and gives quick, helpful responses. The only reason I'm not giving a 5 star is because the rest of ReCharge as an app doesn't meet her standards of service, and leaves us wanting more. Since I'm technically reviewing ReCharge I have to leave it at 4. Jessie gets 5 stars any day!

OneBlade
Circa 8 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 21 marzo 2024

We've been using Recharge for 5 years and it has provided us with the platform to grow our subscription business very well. The customer service is always very responsive and helpfull.

La Cabra
Danimarca
Circa 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
18 marzo 2021

Customer service is quick, but having access to live chat is an additional $99 a month. Service is great though.

OATLY!
Quasi 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
4 ottobre 2023

Recharge has caused me some issues over the years, but their support team really kicks butt. They've gone above and beyond to help make sure my issues have been corrected. I've been using their system for 4ish years now and I highly recommend them

Fisher's Popcorn
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Recharge ha risposto 16 ottobre 2023

I'm glad to hear that you've had a positive experience with our support team and that they've been able to assist in resolving your concerns. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!