Recharge Subscriptions , 1.741 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 86% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
23 febbraio 2022

So far the set up has been relatively easy. I would appreciate more visual instructions for setting things up. Breanna was super helpful and kind in answering my questions.

Vinyl Wine
15 febbraio 2022

The app is a little bit confusing with its features - it's not as straightforward. However, the customer support is amazing and quick and resolved my query quickly 5 out of 5.

cuddlies.co
3 giugno 2021

Helpfull customerservice. The features requested was not avaiable. However the customer service was quick to offer other tools.

Craft Makers Collective
Danimarca
25 aprile 2021

I use this app to sell products by subscription. It's easy to set up and the support team has been very helpful thorough out!

Soun
Svezia
Data modifica: 16 luglio 2021

Consistently improving the app, and since we've upgraded to have live chat as an option, customer service has been much quicker.
Recently chatted with Dalia which was a great experience.

O2 Wholesale Store
27 ottobre 2021

Quite intuitive, very useful. It usually works great - we just experienced a couple of minor issues with out "go to checkout" button, but overall very good experience. CS team is always happy to help.

her1
Germania
27 aprile 2021

The system is a bit slow to work with, but I'm a fan of the chat customer service function. They're always super fast to respond and clear up my issues, no matter the complexity. Latest, I got amazing assistance from Nevena J. from the customer support team

EAT GRIM
Danimarca
Data modifica: 26 luglio 2022

Very good Help ! Recharge team helped me very quickly to solve my issue. They are super nice and helpful.

D+ for care
Francia
Data modifica: 8 febbraio 2024

We've been using Recharge for a while now. It works better than other subscription software we have had.

I will say I find their help documentation generally confusing - like it's written for someone more tech minded.

However, their customer support usually responds within 24 hours and is helpful.

Java Planet Coffee
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 1 luglio 2021

Appreciate the app's capabilities and insights. Getting better all the time, and generally very responsive to customer service tickets. I wish there were more hands-on support at times, but can't complain about the information on self-help solutions provided.

Bare Bones