Avaliações (1 768)

Avaliação geral
4,5
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 86% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
11 de junho de 2024

I've been using the Recharge Subscriptions app for our business, and it has been an absolute game-changer. The seamless integration with Shopify and the intuitive user interface make managing subscriptions incredibly easy. The app's robust features allow me to customize subscription plans, automate recurring payments, and provide a top-notch experience for my customers.

The support team is exceptional, always quick to respond and resolve any issues. Thanks to Recharge, my business has seen a significant increase in customer retention and satisfaction. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to streamline their subscription management process!

Mountain Gazette
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Recharge 17 de junho de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!

8 de maio de 2024

I made a unique request and received impeccable service. Thank you.

8O
Questão respondida por Recharge 20 de maio de 2024

Thank you for your review!

31 de maio de 2024

Nikola C. from Technical Support was super helpful. Very happy with Recharge.

Descorchify
Espanha
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Recharge 3 de junho de 2024

Thank you for the review - and the shout out to Nikola!

3 de maio de 2024

Convenient way to manage subscriptions for customers and increase business opportunities. Customer support has also been great so far!

Maud's Coffee & Tea
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Recharge 13 de maio de 2024

We appreciate the review!

9 de maio de 2024

Excellent customer service - nice not to talk to a bot!

Market Lane Coffee
Austrália
Questão respondida por Recharge 20 de maio de 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

1 de maio de 2024

Everything about Recharge is a class act. I used them while my business was active, and had a great experience setting up subscriptions and collecting recurring revenue from customers. Very simple and easy to use. I did end up having to close my account and worked with Bryan Nguyen who was a HUGE help and support with getting some charges reversed. It's very rare in the SaaS world to get refunded for anything, and Recharge made me feel like a valued customer by taking care of that for me. All in all, great app, great support. I'll be back if I ever open a product-based business again!

Lagom Body Co.
Questão respondida por Recharge 13 de maio de 2024

We are very happy to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for the review - and the amazing shout out to Bryan!

3 de junho de 2024

Absolute necessity for any subscription business. Really good technical support (shoutout to Bryan Nguyen!)

Allermi
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Recharge 11 de junho de 2024

Thank you for your review and the shout out to Bryan!

26 de abril de 2024

Our Dev team says: "We have been using Recharge for offering subscriptions on our coffee store for some time now, and I must say we're impressed by the quality of service they provide. The main thing which makes them stand out is their top-notch customer support. I have been personally helped by Nikola C. from the technical support team on several technical issues and I must say he's a pro at what he does! We have recently migrated our store from "Recharge checkout on Shopify" to "Shopify Checkout Integration" and the entire migration and post-migration experience has been smooth because of Nikola and other members of the support team. Not only this, but I have contacted them via live chat and several other email tickets and I have always received blazing-fast responses with practical solutions. The support team is very active when it comes to fulfilling customer's needs, and we are having a great experience over all."

Hermanos Colombian Coffee Roasters
Reino Unido
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Recharge 13 de maio de 2024

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your experience!

7 de maio de 2024

Recharge Support is very good!

kmc australia
Austrália
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Recharge 20 de maio de 2024

We appreciate your review!

7 de junho de 2024

Recharge has been a game-changer for our Shopify store! Setting up product subscriptions was a breeze, and our customers love the convenience of receiving their favorite items at regular intervals. The interface is user-friendly, making it easy to manage subscriptions and customize intervals to fit our needs. Plus, their customer service is top-notch—responsive, helpful, and always ready to assist with any questions. Highly recommend Recharge for any business looking to add a subscription model!

Earthssplendor
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Recharge 11 de junho de 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback and five star review!