Seamless Shopify Integration
Integrate ReCharge's all-in-one subscription platform with Shopify including checkout, order flow, customer accounts, and third-party apps.
True Enterprise Solution
ReCharge empowers your store to scale to seven-figure subscriber count using our API, webhooks, integrations, and enterprise features.
Create Happy Customers
Grow your recurring revenue and reduce support requests by providing an amazing customer portal experience to match your brand.
À propos de Subscriptions by ReCharge
ReCharge is the only Shopify Plus-approved platform for recurring billing. We work with over 10,000 merchants and power some of the largest subscription stores on Shopify such as Soylent, Hubble Contacts, LOLA, Dr. Axe, and Death Wish Coffee.
Offer subscriptions in less than 15 minutes.
- SUBSCRIBE & SAVE: Merchants can easily transform existing one-time products into monthly subscriptions with configurable delivery and cut-off dates, inventory forecasting, and order management.
- CUSTOMER PORTAL: Empower customers to manage their own subscription products out of the box. Each page allows for different actions like: add new, swap, or cancel existing subscriptions, view order history, update address and payment info, or change the delivery schedule.
- ADMIN PORTAL: Control every aspect of your subscription product offering including administrator options for your subscribers’ accounts.
- MOBILE-FRIENDLY: The entire ReCharge platform is both desktop and mobile-friendly from product page all the way through the checkout experience.
- INTEGRATIONS: Supercharge your business with over 20 out-of-the-box integrations.
Own the customer journey and fully customize your subscription experience via our API with robust documentation and developer support from the ReCharge team. Take advantage of advanced features such as:
- ENHANCED ANALYTICS: Split your data into cohorts to understand lifetime value, average order value, and churn rates
- THEME ENGINE: Build a fully customized Customer Portal to enable subscribers to manage every aspect of their subscription
- UPSELLS: Cross-sell or upsell with add-on products, shipped automatically with the next upcoming subscription order
- ENTERPRISE INTEGRATIONS: To create your perfect ecommerce store
- API: If you’re still looking for more, create any custom solution with the API
Scale your subscriber growth with the ReCharge API, webhooks and custom workflows to solve complex subscription needs. Plus get expert support from the ReCharge developer team.
- API Slack channel
- Expert documentation
- Webhooks and workflows to connect all parts of your business in real-time
- Data exports from ReCharge to other platforms
- Automate marketing and fulfillment
SUPPORTED THIRD-PARTY APPS
Streamline and automate your business with the best-of-breed Shopify apps: ARPU, Avalara, Churn Buster, Google Analytics, Gorgias.io, Klaviyo, Littledata, LoyaltyLion, Mailchimp, Octane AI, Re:amaze, Rebuy, Refersion, Rise.ai, Smile.io, SMSBump, Swell, TradeGecko, Zapier and more.
60-DAY FREE TRIAL
Includes the Success Support Add On. After the trial period ends the Success Support Add On is $49 monthly. Enterprise pricing options available. Contact us to learn more.
Voir une démonstration de l'application
Découvrir comment fonctionne l'application avec un exemple de boutique.Afficher l'exemple de boutique
Tarifs Essai gratuit de 60 jours
Frais externes peuvent s'appliquer. Ces frais sont facturés par un fournisseur externe et n'apparaîtront pas sur votre facture Shopify.
$39.99 par mois
+ 1% + 5¢ per transaction
* Tous les frais sont facturés en USD. Les frais récurrents, y compris les frais mensuels ou les frais d'utilisation, sont facturés tous les 30 jours.
Évaluation globale Basé sur 1596 avis
Avis les plus récents
Read this review!
This app is VERY slow and the backend and customer facing UI are both absolutely terrible to work with.
Any changes to subscriptions take forever to process in the backend -- so if you have a subscription business where customers will be subscribed to many items, prepare to waste a lot of time staring at the screen waiting for this app to process it.
The same is true for the customer UI -- it also doesn't provide a way for customers to actually see the total of their upcoming subscriptions so if you have taxes, shipping, discounts applied, etc. they have no visibility into this and it causes a lot of customer service.
They also require you to pay a premium for different levels of customer service, including paying a premium to access the API which is needed for most customization.
Not sure how this app has made it as far as it has. If you have a small hobby business then it's probably a good solution for you but it completely misses the mark on being useful at scale due to it's slow, slow interface and the need to customize the customer interface for it to be usable.
Great support team, always very quick to respond and provide advise. Advise is very easy to follow.
I've just started using this app recently but have been happy with the features so far. I'm giving it 5 stars because their customer service has been great as I've worked through getting it setup properly on my website. They consistently respond within 24 hours and follow-up until they know my problems are resolved.