Recensies (65)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 april 2024

Highly recommended! Having used Sumtracker for a year now, we can confidently say it's the best inventory management app out there. We've tried others, but nothing compares. The bundles option is a game-changer for our efficiency. One of its standout features is tracking purchase orders with the currency we paid, which keeps our records accurate. The service is top-notch. Ankit and the team are incredibly responsive and accommodating. Overall, Sumtracker has exceeded our expectations. If you need a powerful and user-friendly inventory management solution, Sumtracker is it.

Sereniikey
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
14 mei 2024

Very useful tool!

Mureti Jewelry
5 maanden gebruiken de app
31 maart 2024

The app is super easy to use. Made our life easier to manage inventory

orangesugar
India
16 dagen gebruiken de app
29 februari 2024

SumTracker is everything I expected it to be, and MORE. Everything literally works flawlessly once you set it up. And it operates FAST too (everything loads quickly in the APP, and changes are updated VERY quickly too).

I use it for my Shopify Store and eBay. Very customizable, and just plain works!

You can easily update quantity manually, for each product, if needed, or you can use spreadsheets to edit quantity (if needed).

Once it is all setup though, you will never HAVE to worry about anything though, other than adding more inventory when you receive shipments from your suppliers (this is very easy to do though - either directly within the APP, or by using spreadsheet uploads).

Support for this APP is excellent too.

SumTracker is definitely one of the best APP's I have ever used. Well worth every penny!

BeyStation.com
1 dag gebruiken de app
Sumtracker heeft geantwoord 2 maart 2024

Thanks so much for the great review Matt! We really appreciate your kind words!

15 januari 2024

Sumtracker solved all of the problems I had trying to use Shopify for both wholesale and retail sales. It allows me to track wholesale/retail inventory with the same SKU, which no one else seemed to be able to do. They've been great to promptly answer every question I have in a timely manner and even meet virtually with me when I need them to. Highly recommend!

Wolf & Willa
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Sumtracker heeft geantwoord 17 januari 2024

Thanks for the amazing review! This is the best reward we can get from our customers! We are excited to continue improving our product and services and provide a great experience to all our users.

10 januari 2024

I can highly recommend this app. Anyone who sells on multiple platforms or marketplaces will love the quick synchronization of inventory. Since I got this app, I haven't had any overselling. It is very easy to use and bundles can also be integrated without any problems. There are also many other functions in the app. Support also responds quickly to problems and was able to help me. Highly Recommended.

TopCandy
Duitsland
28 dagen gebruiken de app
Sumtracker heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2024

Thanks a lot for the amazing review! We are working to make Sumtracker the best inventory management app for our users!

20 november 2023

Had this app for 9 months now and CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT! If you need to sync inventory between 2 or more stores/platforms then this app is a must have. Plus the support from Ankit is fast and they keep adding features to make my job even easier, most recently working on a picklist feature! Love everything about Sumtracker and highly recommend it is great value for the time savings it offers!

Canadian Piercing Supply
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Sumtracker heeft geantwoord 23 november 2023

Thanks for the amazing review :)

8 januari 2024

This app has been very helpful and has allowed us to link some complex bundles with ease. Very happy with sumtracker.

Camp Brand Goods
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Sumtracker heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2024

Thanks for the great review Cyd! You've been a really great customer too :)

11 oktober 2023

I have used multiple inventory management software in the past and this one by far is the easiest to use and the best quality. I haven't come across any bugs or errors. Other platforms I have used in the past seem to have heaps of bugs that is not ideal when tracking inventory.

We use this app to bundle products to their components. We have HEAPS of listings on Shopify, eBay and Etsy and it works really well for us.

The platform is very intuitive and they are always looking for ways to improve their system. Customer service is also top notch!

Craft 360
Australië
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Sumtracker heeft geantwoord 13 oktober 2023

Thanks so much Amy for the wonderful feedback. We'll continue to work hard to make Sumtracker your favourite app!

2 september 2023

I recently started using the inventory software and I can confidently say that it has transformed the way I manage stock inventory across my multiple shops. This software is incredibly easy to use, intuitive, and has been an excellent solution for all the difficulties I faced with inventory management.
One of the standout features of this software is its user-friendly interface. It is so simple to navigate that even someone like me, who is not particularly tech-savvy, can easily understand and operate it. The intuitive design makes tracking and managing inventory a breeze.
The software also offers exceptional support for my Etsy listings with the same SKU. It saves me a tremendous amount of time by efficiently managing and synchronizing the stock across my Etsy shop. This has been a total game changer for me and has significantly streamlined my inventory management process.
I must give a special mention to Ankit, his expertise and assistance were invaluable. He patiently guided me through the software, explained its features, and answered all my questions. His knowledge and dedication to helping customers like me is truly amazing.
Overall, I cannot recommend this inventory software enough. It has simplified my inventory management and saved me valuable time. If you're looking for an efficient and user-friendly solution for stock management, I highly suggest booking a demo call with Ankit.
Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

amicajewels
Duitsland
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Sumtracker heeft geantwoord 12 september 2023

Thank you so much for the amazing review! This is really encouraging for us to keep providing a great experience with the product and support!