Sup Dropshipping , 55件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年1月17日

My agent is Tina, so far she has been very helpful, I feel like having a real good partner to help me souce and list products correctly. She understands my concerns relating to how accurate I want my listing to be and help me through this a lot.
I think we have developed a good working relationship.
Regarding sup products, so far so good, only done one express shipping order so far and the timing was good. Will see how goes standard shipping soon. I really like supdropshipping for its convenience, products availability and platform. I have just had problems with quality on products from another supplier and chose to remove it and source the product from that other supplier through sup instead since their service is great so far.
Will update as my shop grow.
Thanks Tima for being such an amazing agent:)

The Bloody Store
オーストラリア
2024年1月5日

This app is really good. they always help and find a solution.

KoteKure
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年11月27日

So far it's been very easy to find products and import them to my shopify store. You can import up tp 50 products on the free plan NOT SO BAD

Believe 2 Achieve LLC
2024年1月28日

I am satisfied with this app so far. The site can be a bit confusing sometimes when I import an item. But Tina always responds quickly to help me out.

Hinrichs Crafters
アプリの使用期間:5日
2023年10月3日

I started using this app with my new store and it has been working amazing. One of my favorite features is that they offer POD service. You can design a product with a few clicks and sell it in your store. My customers love my designs and tastes, they really brought me many orders. Their customer service is also helpful. They respond fast and go far and beyond to solve any problems you may have. 5 Stars!

My Store
2023年10月16日

Sup-Dropshipping app is the proper app for dropshippers, they are always ready to help you. I've just using this app for the past few days but I'm totally in love with this app. Countless suppliers, So, finding a winning product with Sup Dropshipping it's not a problem. For me, Sup Dropshipping is not less than a blessing. Great Job guys!

SHOPMAXPAK.COM
2023年9月5日

I've been working with sup drop apps for a few years and I am lucky to have this platform and happy do awesome work with them. quality products, they inspect products 100% before shipping,unique customer service, very easy ordering and you can find almost any product. my personal agent(Tina) is very competent, very reliable and very trustworthy. The cooperation is almost perfected and leaves nothing to be desired. i will continue to work with them and recommend Sup Dropshipping to all who wants to do dropshipping

DEVENSACOLLECTION
日本
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年10月7日

Love this app! They provide a mass collection of trending items at reasonable prices. Easy to import and fast processing times. The customer service is nice and helpful. They answer questions almost 24/7 via live chat. They also send notices in emails. Anyway, they respond to you in minutes with the correct information. Great experience!

Doulton Filtering System
アプリの使用期間:6日
2024年2月20日

I am quite impressed with this app. It took a bit of time learning where things are and how to connect products to my stores. But I’ve got an agent who is ready to help me with whatever issue I have met. Her name is Tina, she is reactive and extremely helpful, making my dropshipping business a lot easier. A big thanks to her for the great support.....

Blissfull Decors
2024年1月22日

The best application for drop shipping. My agent is very helpful and always giving her best effort to help me with my questions. I highly recommend it!!

Stockwave