Sup Dropshipping , 55件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年5月26日

I was struggling to figure out how to do certain things in the app. Ryan not only solved the problems, he sent me a lot of additional information to help me use the app better.

quxiong
中国
アプリの使用期間:9日
2023年4月16日

The customer service is great. I'm still learning the products, but the customer service representatives are always great with answering questions and helping me when needed!

Prella
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年3月10日

Amazing Customer Service, I really liked their customer support services!
Fast Shipping which accurate Information!

TrendyTechReview
インド
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年3月14日

Good company to work with, customer support is very good, and they listen. My Support person YJ Chen is very proactive.

LuckyCatStore
フィリピン
アプリの使用期間:3日
編集日:2021年12月4日

Hope the carrier much stable, as the rest of your service has been great and prices very reasonable.

wallartcube
中国
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年1月24日

We highly recommend Sub-Dropshipping for anyone looking to start a online business importing products from China. Their service is excellent and they are extremely accountable; also, they inspect products 100% before shipping. Fulfillment time is fast and delivery to both the US and Europe is very good. They have a refund policy that is also top-notch. 5 stars!

For Women USA
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2022年5月25日

Started using SUP to fulfill my orders few weeks ago and my experience has been positive so far. Good prices, fast shipping time and friendly support. Specially my agent Faria has been really helpful!

NovieJewelry
フィンランド
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
2022年2月11日

I have worked with a lot of suppliers in my e-commerce career and none of them was closely as good as Supdropshipping is! They make everything so easy for me, they make all the work. I am truely, extremly pleased with them and can not find something I would wish to improve. I want to mention particularly an agent of Supdropshipping called Tina - who is the best agent I ever worked with - she is available all the time and helps me out in EVERY situation and even gives me advices to improve since she is really professional and experienced!

JUWELIERPALAST
オーストリア
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2021年9月16日

I tried sup dropshipping and helped me alot saved my time the picture sourcing function is amazing plus you can source much more from 1688 via link which Is awesome the listing is so easy.

CheapOhut collection
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2022年4月2日

I have been using this app for a month and I have to say I'm very impressed,
I love the process of sourcing and listing items makes it very easy especially with Faria my agent from Sup always there to explain every detail of the product and images at any time.

Vensorini