Super: Gift Wrap, Gift Message , 313件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2020年10月30日

I haven't used it quite yet, so I can't comment on how it works, but so far customer service has been great!

Apostle Boutique
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:2日
2021年1月5日

Just installed the app (super easy) and had a request to change something. Shahar responded and met my request right away. So far, I'm happy with this add on to my website!

CouCou
アプリの使用期間:約2時間
2020年10月28日

I have note really used the app yet, but it looks as though it will definately do what I need it to do. I have however experienced the most amazing level of service from the team behind the app, Shahar was very quick to get back to me, and extremely quick to fix my issue. Apart from that Shahar was really friendly. I would for that reason recommend this app, customer service is key.

All You Needle NZ
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:1日
2022年11月3日

Application is really helpful in adding wrapping options. I also asked support for some customization and everything work perfect!

BOGNA SKIN
ポーランド
2020年12月3日

Workes great for gift wrapping and gift messages for your cart page! Shahar helped me by moving the option on the cart page and was really quick! Very fond of this!

AAAndacht
オランダ
2020年12月10日

I decided to install the app to provide full gift experience to my customers. It seems working good.

BLUVENTUNO
イタリア
2021年11月2日

It looks good on our pages and is pretty easy to set up. Just need a way to integrate with ShipStation and post a separate packing slip.

Nocking Point Wines
アプリの使用期間:約19時間
2020年9月16日

Easy to use, very professional looking. A easy install also and was up and running minutes. I loved that I could use my own image of my gift wrapping.

Blackberry Designs Jewelry
2021年1月28日

This app is very easy to set up and guides you well to set-up your store. Very useful and good price. Thanks!

Gifts Arranged
アプリの使用期間:21分
編集日:2021年5月26日

Update: Shahar from the support team emailed me to help me fix the problem, and I was finally able to get my store back like before. This app is very good, I highly recommend it. Unfortunately I had this problem, but they are things that can happen, I think it was a cache or temporary files issue. I would like the option of being able to select with images different types of wrapping paper or other element. This is what I need and unfortunately it is not possible yet. I hope you keep updating this app so that I can install it later. Thanks Shahar again for your help. Greetings from Chile. First post: Hi good day, I have a serious problem. I installed your app "Super Gift Options" and after testing it, it stopped working after installing variants in the product that the app generates automatically. I ended up uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, to try again. Now it works fine, however once I am in the shopping cart and place final order, it does not advance to the next Information stage, but it redirects me to the same shopping cart page. I have tried everything at this point and it does not fix. I need help now because this app destroyed my website. Now you can not move after the shopping cart, no one will be able to pay or do anything. I am very upset. I await your urgent response. Thanks!

tugift.cl