Avaliação geral
4,5
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 85% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
Editado a 17 de novembro de 2023

very happy withe app. Support has also been great and have made some custom editing for CSS super quickly

The Big Silk
Reino Unido
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
5 de maio de 2021

I still can't decide what's better - the app or the support! I have this app on 4 websites, its an absolute dream from a customer experience perspective (I've tested them all), but the support is amazing - super quick and always happy to assist. If you're looking for a cart draw app, stop your search, this is all you need!

Lee Stafford
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
12 de setembro de 2019

I searched for so long trying to find an app that would enable my users to see a pop up with my theme. Not only that, the support team are 10/10, they helped me integrate with my current volume discount app. It works so good, can't wait to see the results. Highly recommend.

Soothing Bed™
Austrália
Questão respondida por Heysenior 18 de setembro de 2019

Hi Soothing Bed™, Thank you very much for your comment. We are happy to help

Editado a 6 de junho de 2020

Great! There are many app settings to customize the menu to match your site's style. The slide cart layout is clean and easy to navigate. The customer service is excellent.

Natierra
8 de abril de 2021

Really great customer service who helped us solve an issue in a flash. App works great with our site with no glitches.

Clevr Blends
4 de fevereiro de 2021

New user (1 week) setup was straightforward and the appearance in the store looks great. Had minor layout needs that were addressed quickly and correctly. So far, so good!

Hogy Lure Company Online Shop
15 de outubro de 2021

I had time looking for something like that, I just installed the application and it is just what I needed, highly recommended.

Luppa Store
México
Questão respondida por Heysenior 17 de outubro de 2021

Hi Luppa Store,

Thanks for leaving us this fantastic review! We are happy to help! :-)

31 de agosto de 2020

Delivers on promise, easy to customize with a little CSS knowledge, easy to install. nice job done! thanks

Ekster®
About 2 years usando a aplicação
27 de agosto de 2020

So far so good! When we ran into a small issue installing but their support team was super helpful and quick to resolve it for us. Everything is working smooth now!

Felina
About 2 years usando a aplicação
28 de outubro de 2019

Finally found an app that has a sticky cart, add to bar and cart drawer all in one. Affordable price and great customer service. They helped us with customizing features of the add to bar which looks great now.

Seagarden
Noruega
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Heysenior 1 de novembro de 2019

Hi Seagarden, thank you for your review! Happy selling :)