Yotpo: Loyalty & Rewards , 2,503 則評價

• 2% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 1 顆星
2016年8月30日

So many great options and ways to engage with customers!

Kakadutraders
澳洲
2016年4月23日

Very useful, user friendly, highly recommended app!

Archeobooks
波蘭
2020年5月4日

For well over a year now, when my customers redeem their rewards and the system makes them a coupon code, it is already expired! This has been ongoing since YOTPO acquired SWELL and their support has been an absolute joke. I’ve contacted them multiple times and they do not give a clear answer or solve the issue, nor is English their first language. Extremely disappointed that YOTPO acquired this app.

Landella
編輯時間:2023年3月21日

Just downloaded this app and so far it seems great. It's packed with awesome features!

Update - 2023 Great app and great team of representatives. Rilu helped me out today and it was seamless!

Naturalselfskincare
2018年1月29日

Very easy to install, have a great view of the point my customers have accumulated and its slowly bringing customers back to buy more.

Chockadoo
澳洲
2016年2月17日

Its great. Its does far more than you would think. Just started using it and so far its working well.

Genii Retail Therapy
英國
2016年4月11日

The free version was quick to set up and hassle-free. Customization helped it fit in with my store's theme and it was good to go within minutes!

Tungsten Rings Us
2018年10月25日

Every since we started using this app, it has increased our repeat business tremendously. It is so easy to use and customize. I think every business should have this on their store.

Island Olive Oil Company
2016年2月25日

Great app. easy to setup and use. Highly recommended.

Samsteasandspices
加拿大
編輯時間:2017年3月23日

I've just set up my Shopify site having migrated from Volusion. That alone has me in such great spirits that I was already happy to leave high reviews. Then, I came across Swell in the Shopify app store, and it allows me to reward my customers for their loyalty and engagement for a ridiculously low cost! I'm down right giddy. As small business owners, the bottom line is at the forefront of every conversation, and the offering of discounts and perks with Rewards points are expense enough for us. I'm still working on and hoping to figure out how to delete codes that I accidentally imported to the wrong coupon - since I forgot to decipher between the discount_export csv files (1) (2) and (3) Otherwise, everything Ive wanted to do so far has been - - - swell :) I couldn't resist!

Dolphin Organics